Bizsytm / fraudelent charges

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

made charges to my credit account when i did not agree to anything; first it was $1.95, then since i did not cancel within 14 days, it went to $129.95. tried to cancel, but they would not refund any charges and said i had the month to try it, even if i wanted to cancel it and get reimbursed, because i had paid for it. told them i did not want it and they said they would make sure no other charges were on the card, but that was just today, so who knows. but i did not sign up for anything, and did not know about any 14 day trial.

Sh

15029 N Thompson Peak Parkway
    Scottsdale
    Phone: 800-530-6819, 866-417-6350
    Bizsytm.com

I received an Email about Craigslist, about the same time I had gone onto the site to search for concert tickets. I never intended to spend $39.85 on 9/3/08 or $129.85 on 9/20/08. My understanding was that I would receive an online DVD for $1.29. As I tried to access that video, I could not. And I received somewhat of a phishing letter from "[protected]@dryiris.com" When I wrote to Craigslist to inquire about it, I had to write 2 times desperately, and finally they wrote back "I'm stumped?? Craig" I never received any video. I received an Email stating that I could access it and certain business sites, but when I tried I received this: The website cannot display the page
    HTTP 500 . Every "Sales letter" they would send included this: "Succeed with Craigslist!!" Each time I clicked on it, I got the "Profit from Craigslist info page" all over again. I spoke with Amy this morning at customer service. She agreed to cancel my account at this moment, but would not return any of the $231.65 they charged on my credit card.
    She blamed me for all of it, and when I said I never received any of the materials she said I did, I asked her to resend them. She said she would, but I have not received them. How can you help?

• Wo
      23rd of Oct, 2008

Not only do I agree with Sharon, I have experienced the exact same charges of $1.95 followed by the same $129.85 one month later (8/22 & 9/22). A phone #was posted on the statement 866-4176350 which I called and an obvious elderly lady informed they were just an answering service. She reluctantly gave me the phone # 800-204-7143 of Investools as their client. I called that number and indeed it was Investools. They sell investing seminars and denied having any knowledge of BIZSYTM. The last thing I want right now is an investing seminar, but I may have inadvertantly opened an eMail ad that started the whole thing for me. My Card Co is still investigating the $129.85 charge.