Biz@fanzoutlet.com (China) / womens nike nfl jersey

1 China Review updated:

Ordered 2XL women's Nike NFL Jersey. Received what is supposed to be a 3XL. Is extremely small. Contacted seller only to be told the size is correct, no refund . I even sent pictures of the Jersey at their request showing it was only 19" across the chest. Company still refuses to help, blew me right off. I would like to send this Jersey to your quality control section for size verification. Once my issue is verified I strongly suggest Nike discontinue conducting business with these rip off companies. Thank you.

Pa
Nov 24, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      26th of Dec, 2017

How do u even get in touch with them??? same thing just happened to me! ugh

• Pr
      28th of Dec, 2017

Never received order placed for Xmas present of Trey Burton jersey. Disgraceful business, reported to several sites, scam operation “PhiladelphiaEagles.us.com

5th of Jan, 2018

Do not order from fanzoutlet. Its total scam and I never received my jersey. They are rude and don't care about their customers, just taking their money.

• Pa
      16th of Jan, 2018

Received my 2 jerseys today 1/16/18 that i ordered 12/1/17 for $108.00. Ordered an XL and according to their size chart, this should have been very very big on me but it's TOO SMALL!!! I LOVE the jerseys and just want to exchange for a bigger bigger size. cant even exchange. any suggestions?

16th of Feb, 2018

FanzOutlet runs a ton of sites, each claiming to be the "official" online store for a sports team. In every case the products they are selling are not the same products as what is sold by that team's ACTUAL online store.

Basically: This company is selling overpriced bootleg merchandise. Your only hope for redress is to contact law enforcement, file a complaint about fraud, and then contact your credit card company to charge it back. Having the case # from the police will be an important step in that process.

Best of luck!