Biz@fanzoutlet.com (China)

Posted: Nov 24, 2017 by

womens nike nfl jersey

Ordered 2XL women's Nike NFL Jersey. Received what is supposed to be a 3XL. Is extremely small. Contacted seller only to be told the size is correct, no refund . I even sent pictures of the Jersey at their request showing it was only 19" across the chest. Company still refuses to help, blew me right off. I would like to send this Jersey to your quality control section for size verification. Once my issue is verified I strongly suggest Nike discontinue conducting business with these rip off companies. Thank you.
Complaint comments Comments (5)    Updated: Complaint country China Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

N  26th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
How do u even get in touch with them??? same thing just happened to me! ugh
N  28th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
Never received order placed for Xmas present of Trey Burton jersey. Disgraceful business, reported to several sites, scam operation “PhiladelphiaEagles.us.com
A  5th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
Do not order from fanzoutlet. Its total scam and I never received my jersey. They are rude and don't care about their customers, just taking their money.
A  16th of Jan, 2018 by    +1 Votes
Received my 2 jerseys today 1/16/18 that i ordered 12/1/17 for $108.00. Ordered an XL and according to their size chart, this should have been very very big on me but it's TOO SMALL!!! I LOVE the jerseys and just want to exchange for a bigger bigger size. cant even exchange. any suggestions?
N  16th of Feb, 2018 by    0 Votes
FanzOutlet runs a ton of sites, each claiming to be the "official" online store for a sports team. In every case the products they are selling are not the same products as what is sold by that team's ACTUAL online store.

Basically: This company is selling overpriced bootleg merchandise. Your only hope for redress is to contact law enforcement, file a complaint about fraud, and then contact your credit card company to charge it back. Having the case # from the police will be an important step in that process.

Best of luck!