BizarreDeal.com / Scam???

United States Review updated:

Two weeks ago, I found a bedroom set that I wanted on Bizarredeal.com, but when I tried to order it, there was something wrong with the website. For whatever reason, I was not able to enter my payment information. I figured it was a simple glitch that would be remedied in time, so I simply tried again the next day. Still nothing. Then I acknowledged the possibility that maybe it was MY computer that was the problem, so I tried to order the merchandise yet again, but from a different computer at a different location. No luck. So I decided to just order the furniture by phone. Simple, right? Then began the countless phone calls. Never any answer, just a request that "due to high call volume", I should leave a message and someone would return my call. At first I would simply hang up and try again at a later time, but after several calls over the span of a week, I never once reached a living, breathing human being. Then I got smart and FINALLY started leaving messages with my name, phone number, and the reason for my call. In all, I left three messages over the span of four days. No one ever got back to me. It's like they didn't even want my business. Well, I got the hint. If I can't get a hold of them when I want to give them my money, I can only imagine the ghost I'll chasing if I do end up ordering merchandise, but for whatever reason, I'm unhappy with it. I'll be totally ignored by staff that obviously doesn't give a rat's ###. That's not a risk I want to take, so I'll be ordering my furniture elsewhere. Thanks for nothing, Bizarredeal.

Comments

Na
  18th of Aug, 2008

BizarreDeal.com - poor business practices
bizarreDeal.com

This company is not very responsible. I placed an order for an item that was stated as being in stock at the time I placed the order. It was to be shipped with in 5-7 business days. After two weeks I contacted customer service via email. I was informed that the item was on backorder and that my credit card would not be charged until the item was ready for shipment. I was given a new shipment date. I cancelled the order since it was going to be 2 more weeks! When my credit card statement arrived I found that they had already charged my card for the item the day after I originally ordered it. This company is not one that I will do business with again.
Am
  25th of Aug, 2008
I placed an order on 8/14 that was charged on 8/15. I have been calling/emailing since 8/15 to get the status of my order since online all is says is "ready to be shipped". I still haven't heard a response. I will be going to the bank tomorrow to file a complaint against this merchant and to have the funds reversed back to my account.
El
  4th of Sep, 2008
I ordered 2 verona cots and when received them I found that I didn't have room to store them so called them and never heard from them. When I finally called the order # they answered the phone and informed us that we would have to pay shipping and restocking fees which was an unbelivabe price. It would have paid for one of the cots.
I unpacked one and it was the most uncomfortable mattressI I have ever tried. You cannot send them any emails as they will not go through. I would never do business with bizarre deal again. BUYER BEWARE
Le
  15th of Sep, 2008
VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Tried to order an item that was "IN STOCK" and have been playing email and phone tag for 1 month. Complained about faulty claim about item being in stock. I would not have ordered if item was OUT OF STOCK. Website was never changed and item still says it's in stock. BizzareDeal.com is associated with http://onecallstores.com/
Looks like a family of websites that are all scammers. I would definitely stay away. Company APPEARS to have great reviews with PRICEGRABBER.COM but please look closer. 99% of positive reviews look or appear to be fake. All positive feedback that was left was left by people who have only left 1 customer feedback so far... and can you guess which company? BizzareDeal.com. TOTAL SCAM.

Very frustrated and upset,
Gr
  30th of Sep, 2008

BizarreDeal.com - damaged dresser
Brooklyn
New York
Phone: 1-888-538-9498
bizarredeal.com

Please, for your own sake, DO NOT use this company!! We ordered a dresser/mirror for our granddaughters birthday. The ordering process was relatively easy and the items arrived on time. They were packaged very well ... I signed for them on Aug 21, 2008 ... opened the dresser that evening to find the well packed dresser had a crushed corner. I called the company the next day and I was told they would replace or repair the dresser by Sept 15, 2008 -- frustrating but OK. A short time after that I received another email saying Bizarredeal would not replace, repair or refund and it has been a runaround nightmare every since!!! I have made MANY calls and sent many emails to the company and at this point they have our $468 and we have an unusable dresser that they won't do anything about! I'm sure they are not losing any sleep over their wrongdoing!! Again, please do not use this company -- their 100% customer satisfaction promise means nothing to them!
Bl
  6th of Oct, 2008

BizarreDeal.com - Don't waste your time with this company.

Sp
  8th of Oct, 2008

BizarreDeal.com - Bad News! Stay Away!
New Mexico

Placed order on 28 Aug. '08, only one of two beds were sent, but they charged for two beds. Have failed to return call messages and emails. There was always only one customer service rep. Jennifer, on the rare occasion I could get through. No 1-800 number. Had to due a Dispute Resolution on Credit card to get money back. The one bed they send was erroneously called back by manufacturer. Received zero beds, charged $735+ Modus Furniture International was no help - the manufacturer, nor was FreightCo Logistics the shipping company. All have no 1-800 number, promised returned calls but never do, failed to accept responsibility. Thank God Chase/Visa gave full credit back on this bogus deal!
Sp
  8th of Oct, 2008
You did your self a favor, this company doesn't answer calls/emails. Why did it take you so long to change your mind and finally decide to look elsewhere? The internet is online retailers. I recommend CSNStores.com. I had a slight problem with them, but I tell you, they have absolutely the best customer service I've ever dealt with in my 54 years. Always very polite, always get back to you when they say they will, and they can bend their own rules when something goes wrong that is not the customers fault. Good luck.
Mi
  16th of Oct, 2008
I'm having the same issue, for an order placed in August. I also was charged the day after placing the order and still haven't received it, reportedly due to back order, then shipment error. They have been unresponisive to phone and email. I'm very frustrated as well.
Je
  17th of Nov, 2008
I ordered a train table that was supposed to be in stock on 8/15. When I didn't receive it after a few weeks, I called and they said it was on backorder. This was the case, according to the manufacturer, but it never said that on the website or I would not have ordered it, and they charged me for it before it was shipped. Now that I have disputed the charge through my CC company and Paypal, they seem to be out of business--website and phone numbers do not work. I am out my $155. VERY frustrating!!! My only consolation is that they have gone out of business--I hope they just didn't change their name. I have definitely learned my lesson.
Jo
  17th of Nov, 2008
same as above... jacked out of my 214.00.. criminals... douchebags. someone needs to deliver a smackdown up in NY..
Jo

BizarreDeal.com - DONT USE THESE GUYS
Georgia

stole my 214.00 and lied to me on the phone.. never returned emails and now... the phone is disconnected and the website is gone.. criminals.. what can be done? they cannot get away with this!!

wish i would have checked here first... lesson learned
Bi
  16th of Dec, 2008

BizarreDeal.com - DONT USE THESE GUYS
Bizarredeal.com
bizarredeal.com

These guys are scams. Dont deal with them. Recieved half the order, no refund, no product. Order was placed in september BD27288, for those of you who care, its now december16. Contacting VISA today for a chargeback. Only contact from the company was this email, and PS thier phone number dosnt work.

"I truly apologize for the delay. It looks like the item went into production with the manufacturer right around the time that you placed your order due to the high amount of sales for this particular product. However, more stock is arriving at the manufacturer’s warehouse by the end of October and your order will ship to you directly. Also, I will gladly mark your order ‘priority’ free of charge in order to make up for the delay and expedite the order as much as possible."

Jennifer Thomson
Customer Support
347-587-2200

STOP THE BS, DONT GIVE THESE GUYS A DIME.