BizarreDeal / I strongly don't recommend BizarreDeal.com for anyone!

United States Review updated:
3.75

I have researched on pricegrabber and purchased a product (Tech Craft TV Stand SDE50) from BizarreDeal.com on 10/20/2007 (order no is BD11404) using Google account. I have got an email on 10/22/07 saying that the product is discontinued even though they are showing on their site that the product is still available. I have left the same as my review on pricegrabber.com

I have got a call from a person from BizarreDeal on 10/30/2007 night at 8.45 P.M. EST and asked me 'What happened'. I explained him what happened with the purchase.

He asked me 'Why did u do it, we don't have a single negative feed back on us at pricegrabber.com etc'. I said 'Why did you keep the product on website if that is not in your stock, you emailed me after 2 days that its discontinued, it's waste of my time, I would have bought the tv stand somewhere else'.

He said 'some of the companies are not even sending the emails'.

I said 'I don't care about those sites, I am talking about your site'.

He go on saying ' Why did u do damage to me, etc, etc, Dont never & ever buy from my website' and he hung up the phone.

All I wanted is to let others know about BizarreDeal.com and their behavior towards the customers. I STRONGLY DON'T recommend BizarreDeal.com for anyone.
Va

Comments

Ar
  9th of Nov, 2007
This order has been received on the 10th of October of 2007. We have sent this order to the manufacture the same day. The following day we received a response from the factory stating this item is no longer available. As a regular professional ecommerce business we have sent a notification stating this item is no longer available due to the manufacture discontinuing this product and we have offered a discount towards next purchase. We have a 100% feedback and do correct any issues that might happen. If for any reason you have any questions you may call us toll free at 888-538-9498 and we will be more than glad to help! We offer free shipping at discounted prices everyday!

Dave Benson
Customer satisfaction Dept.
Bizarredeal.com
Na
  12th of Feb, 2008
I have been buying from this site several times and I just want to tell how happy I am with their service. I ordered full set with four chairs, table and stepstool for my daugther and in couple of days I changed my mind and called them to reorder other set and they didn't say a word, they just helpt me. I got everything in a less a week and when I was putting everything together I broke leg on the table, I called them and I had two new legs in 3 days, unbeliavable!!!! I am so happy with such a great customer service, you feel like they really value every customer, so I strongly dissagree with complain above.
Va
  5th of Apr, 2008

BizarreDeal - You can easily become a victim of fraud
BizarreDeal
Brooklyn
New York
www.bizarredeal.com

Be aware, this company does not give you an itemized confirmation order so you are at their mercy and can easily become a victim of fraud.

After much research on the same bed and nightstands from competitor websites showing the similar prices, I decided to order from Bizarredeal.com.

I ordered a full-size bed with a frame for $420 and 2 night stands for $179 a piece. Sixteen days later, the bed was delivered; but no night stands. No phone calls and no e-mails from them. I was finally told that the product was out of stock and that I would have to order something else since I had a credit of $358.

When I called back the second time, they agreed to refund me $179 for each night stand but they couldn't do that until Friday (which was 2 days later) so I agreed.

Two weeks after that, still no refund to my credit card. On the third phone call, I was told that they are submitting the refund now. Before ending the call, I confirmed with their rep that the amount to be refunded would be $358 and she agreed after looking up the order.

On the fourth phone call, they confirmed again that they had credited me $358 and it would post to my account in 3 days.

On each phone call, I made it a point to remind them that it was $179 per night stand and each time, they agreed after looking up the order.

Today, I found out that they only credited me for $179 for one nightstand. They are now claiming that $179 was the price for both nightstands.

It is astonishing that their reps (the same two people that I talked to the entire time) now claim that $179 per night stand was a mistake.

This is one merchant that you might want to consider twice before using.
  28th of Jul, 2008
I agree with the complaint!! Here's my complaint:

I would never do business with this company again. Ordered on 6/26/08 and did not recieve until 7/22/08. Then only half the order was recieved. I ordered a bedroom set!! What am I suppose to do with only half a bedroom set? Now it's up to me to return the pieces I did recieve. Why should I be the one put out because of their mistake? When the order was placed, a status did come back as in stock. If I would have know 2 pieces weren't in stock, I would have cancelled the order and not be so aggravated right now!!

NEVER AGAIN, Bizarredeal!!

Price may be good but customer service is no help at all. Many times I called after waiting 20-30 for customer service they would say they would email me and 3 days later I'm calling back and still no email was received. I sent emails with questions and they would pick and choose which questions to answer. Never answered the important ones.

BEWARE before you buy!
  28th of Jul, 2008
I better get my money or I'll be getting a lawyer. I have had a similar problem. I ordered a 5 piece bedroom set and got 3 pieces. They told me the nightstand wasn't part of the set. Bed, Chest, Mirror were delivered, dresser wasn't. When i called and said I didn't receive the dresser and nightstand, they told me the nightstand wasn't part of the deal. Bed, Chest, Mirror - that's 3. Dresser - that's 4. If the nightstand isn't part of the deal, where's the fifth piece? I know it was in the decription when I ordered, but of course the page I ordered from isn't there anymore. Now the bedroom set I ordered is listed as a 3 piece bedroom set. Included - bed, chest and mirror. That's sneaky. What is someone going to do with a mirror that has nothing to be attached too?

Stay away from this company!!
  27th of Aug, 2008
my issue has been resolved. Thank you for calling me back
Mi
  3rd of Sep, 2008
I will also never do business with this company again!! I made my initial purchase July 9, 2007. It has been reordered 3 times. I have finally canceled the order. I was never given a reason as to why the product was reordered. The customer service department seem to not have any interest in compensating me in anyway for the delay and problems. When I would call or email the customer service department it would take days to get back to me. This company is awful.
El
  4th of Sep, 2008
ordered 2 verona folding beds. They were to big for my condo to store them. I tried getting through to them and they never returned my call. They told me to click on their website and none of them went through. I called the co. and they told me I would have to pay shipping and restocking fees which was an absorbiant price. I have to keep them as the price would have been $80 for one and $70. for the other. This is absolutely ridiculous as they were not even openend. When I did open them after knowing I could not return them because of the ridiculous price I was very unhappy with the quality. I will never order from this co.
again. There should be a law. When you call in an order, they answer the phone right away. When you call customer service they ask you to leave a message and they never return the call. The buyer, in this case has no right..
Lo
  16th of Sep, 2008
I have seen others that complain about the service. I have to agree. I bought 2 chairs from this company. I put together one of them and it was of poor quality. I emailed them to return them. It wasn;t that I decided they color was not right... but it was awful quality for the price I paid... it was just a really poorly made item. In order to return it they want to charge me 25% restocking fee and a shipping rate of 3X what it should be. Plus I have to ship it back. I realized that I was going to have to pay the shipping... Their answer is that the item was shipped from Canada... well my UPS sticker stays it came from a local supplier. I think this was not true... I received the order 2-3 days after I ordered it. That makes me think it was sitting in CA all along. I can not recommend this company at all... I will tell everyone I know NOT to buy from them..
Ye
  20th of Sep, 2008
I purchased a dinning set from them and received it in 3 days. The set looks great and for $800 I would never expected it to be so nice. I would like to thank them and I wouyld shop here again
Gr
  30th of Sep, 2008
Bizarredeal.com has $468 of ours and we have an unusable dresser from them. Their excuse for not correcting the problem either by repair, replacement or refund ... "You signed for it."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought your complaint sounded familiar to me since I have been reading a lot about Bizarredeal.com/onecallstores.com --- I found the rest of your legitimate complaint on complaints.com and thought I'd share it since the one on complaintsboard seems to have been shortened from its original...

From complaints.com complaint #165931

This is one merchant that you might want to consider twice before using.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone with some authority please stop this company from doing so many people wrong --- I've been in touch with the BBB and soon to get a pkg out to the NY Attorney General. If anyone has any other points of contact please post them. It is just so wrong for Bizarredeal to do folks this way.
Gr
  30th of Sep, 2008
we have had nothing but trouble out of bizarredeal.com --- PLEASE, PLEASE, for your sake, DO NOT use them and be very careful because they go by several different names. They have $468 of ours and we have a useless dresser with a crushed corner. I've been trying to work with them since Aug 22, 2008 to no avail ---- They first promised a repair or replacement and then sent an email saying they would not repair, replace or refund and ended the email with, "Sorry for the inconvenience." -- Their reason --- "You signed for it." The packing was in perfect shape - had absolutely no indication of the problem that lie below ----- The loss of $468 is not an inconvenience it is criminal.
Ma
  3rd of Oct, 2008
Today was the 5th day in a row that they had too many calls to answer the phone and advised that you leave a message and you order # and phone # which I did and am still waiting for an answer. I order 3 pieces of furniture and only received 1 which was the unit for a computer which I am using. My other part of the order was for a high riser and a pop up trundle which are the 2 pieces I am still waiting for. I was told they were on a truck by Jennifer and due to Kyle the hurricane they were held up in Kentucky. I had a longer wait due to the fact that the "company" had to make the high-riser as it was out of stock. I don't know what to do since I am out about 750 to 800 dollars. My next step will be to have my lawyer contact them.
Ma
  11th of Oct, 2008
This company is the WORST ! We have been waiting for a refund for over 6 weeks from them and have not gotten it! You never get to talk to a REAL LIVE person nor do they answer your emails. STAY AWAY FROM THEM!
Ri
  19th of Oct, 2008
I received my Tv stand yesterday and it looks great! love it thanks!
Ch
  3rd of Nov, 2008
I purchased a chair for $225, which never was delivered. The money was not credited back. Nobody ever responded to emails or phone calls. STAY AWAY
Me
  7th of Nov, 2008
I bought a coffee table in mid-September and STILL haven't gotten it yet, even though the ETA says 10/17. It still says "allocating stock" on the order page. I have tried calling and e-mailing with NO response... and a busy signal on the phone. Ugh, I am never doing this again - I feel scammed.
Do
  4th of Dec, 2008
I, too, got ripped off by bizarredeal.com. I have filed complaints with the BBB, among other agencies.

Here are some other of their bogus sites:
ELEGANTBUSHFURNITURE.COM
FURNIRUSH.COM
ONECALLDECOR.COM
ELEGANTSOUTHSHORE.COM
ELEGANTFURNITUREDIRECT.COM

Here's the contact info for ALL these stores:
449 Kings Highway
Brooklyn NY 11223
Toll Free: 888-538-9498
Local: 347-587-2200

They are crooks and should be jailed.
Jk
  6th of Dec, 2008

BizarreDeal - no merchandise received
Texas

I ordered a children's retro kitchen set on 9/1/2008...it was backordered and to be sent by the end of November...I have not been able to access their website and emails sent to their customer service have gone unanswered...it appears that I will not be receiving this order although it has already been paid for and given a reference number...obviously I was mislead and scammed