Biz-Logo.com / Extremely Poor Service

We made the mistake of contracting with Biz-logo.com for a logo and it was a disaster. They take days to respond to emails and just drag everything out for ever and ever. The designs were poor--hastily executed--and completely unusable. The owner appears to have gone to great lengths to prevent people from reviewing his poor performance. The first three pages of a google search for reviews are mostly fake webpages created by him or one of his shill "companies" that offer fake ratings and reviews. I am not sure what their priority is but you can be sure it is NOT you or your logo. Beware--up front payment-in-full on design work is a huge red flag. These folks will exhaust you with their drawn out, inadequate responses and just horrible service and communication. In the end they will never admit fault, but you will be sorry you ever heard the name biz-logo! RUN!

More Biz-Logo.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

9th of May, 2012

Dear JonasAubrey Walker,
    I don't see your name in the Biz-Logo client database. If you are indeed a client, please let me know what project you are referring to or under what name you placed an order. I would like to look into this further.
    All the best,
    Andre le Roux
    Owner, Biz-Logo.com

• Db
      10th of Aug, 2012

I made the mistake of choosing to attempt to do business with this company and have been greatly disappointed. No communication with anyone after multiple attempts and the turnaround time is not what the website says. I have no designs to say anything about quality of work. Not sure if Biz-Log.com is even a real company.

13th of Aug, 2012

Hi dbjjj,

Would you mind letting me know who you are? Either real name or company name would be fine. It might be that there is a specific problem that's delaying the process in your case, but I can't really respond or fix it or follow up with my team if I do not know which design project you are referring to. Thank you.

17th of Aug, 2012

Biz-Logo clients, for future reference: My direct email address is at the bottom of the welcome email you received when you ordered. Any Biz-Logo client may email me anytime. I can't always respond immediately, but I always respond. If you prefer having the discussion here in public, that is of course fine too. Please post your real name or the name of the project though. I will do my best to resolve any issues, but I can't unless you identify yourself. Thank you for understanding.
    Andre le Roux