Biz Builder / Beware, Biz builder is a scam!

I joined the Biz Builder coop at Level 3 ($99 reg plus $99 a month membership fee). I ordered $4,000 of product any was told they would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. I waited, but no products. So I called and was told they still hadn't left China, and I needed to wait another month. Next month same thing.

The only thing you can count on this company to do is take the monthly fee. I have since canceled my account and asked for a refund for the products. (They won't refund the membership fees, $600 gone). It's been 2 weeks and still no refund for the products and they refuse to return any of my calls.

Beware Biz Builder is a scam.

Re

Comments

Re
  27th of Jun, 2007

Update: It's now 6 months since I placed my order and still no refund.

3rd of Jul, 2007

I also feel conned out of about 60 bucks from bizbuilder.com. I ordered a "magic bullet" type blender system that was a bit cheaper and came with free shipping. I ordered it back in APRIL of 2007 it's now July 2007 and I still haven't received it yet. They said it's in the final stages of shipping but this is bullcrap.

I just sent them another email today telling them that 3 months is ample time to get my stuff mailed from china to the USA as I've ordered from there before. I'm about to move to a new residence and have little hope of ever seeing this package arrive.

DON'T BUY FROM BIZBUILDER.COM!

I don’t believe they are actually a company at all. They probably just have a fake website up and don’t have any products at all. They just take your money and give you the runaround for months hoping you’ll just give up and they can keep most if not all of your money in “shipping costs” or whatnot when they probably NEVER SHIPPED ANYTHING AT ALL!

I’m sure I won’t receive a response from these idiots either.

Sh
  18th of Jul, 2007

I can't believe you people! You all seem like a bunch of WINERS! Have you ever heard of the concept of taking responsibility for your actions?

BIZ Builder.Com is an extremely reputable company! I've been a member of their Co-Op now for over 1 year, and have saved well over $25,000.00 in merchandise purchase costs - being a member of their program.

Let's be honest here: YOU CAN'T BLAME EVERYONE ELSE IN THE WORLD FOR YOUR MISTAKES. And... there are always 2 sides to any story. My guess is that both of you would have a completely different "side" to the story represented by BIZ Builder.Com.

Said differently - a company their size cannot possibly grow over the course of 11 years - if they treated their customers as you both claim to have been treated. Their website claims over 1.5 million customers [which I completely believe, based on what I know of the company] - and even if they have less than 1% of their customers complain... they're still doing a damn good job, in my opinion.

ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT THIS COMPANY HAS SAVED ME A FORTUNE - AND I THANK GOD EVERY DAY THAT THEY ARE IN BUSINESS!

Get a life, people! Take responsibility for YOUR actions! You all just want to blame everyone else... as if you're Angels!

20th of Jul, 2007

Please do not Sharon Johnestown's remarks, or should I call you Susan Franklin. This is an employee of Bizbuilder who goes onto complaint boards to make Bizbuilder sound like a reputable company when in fact they are a scam. They have over 150 complaints on Ebay for poor service and shipping times, feel free to check them out, and everything on Ebay is shipped my California, not China!!

23rd of Jul, 2007

Bizbuilder, how do you sleep at night? You give crappy service and when anyone complains, you have an employee go on the complaint boards and write what a great company you are and pass it off as a customer. I've been told several times that i shouldn't complain about crappy service because I got a great deal (on a product I may never receive) and I didn't spend enough money to complain. I will never order from them again.

25th of Jul, 2007

John Thomas, huh? Nice original American name. I believe that you have met with the president of Bizbuilder because you work for them!!! By the way, I placed an order with them April 17th, still have not recieved it (it's 7/25) and they canceled my account so I can no longer view the status. I fear I will never get my order.

6th of Aug, 2007

It has now been now been 111 days since I placed an order for 1 item and I still have not received it. Do not order from BizBuilder.com unless you love poor service. As for you John, complaint boards are for peoples' honest opinions. If a company feels the need to have an employee get on and dispute every complaint, what does that really say about the company? Am I supposed to believe that random people are just surfing on complaint boards to clear this Company's "Good Name." Give me a break.

6th of Aug, 2007

It's been 33 more days since my last post here. I placed my order on April 28, 2007. My credit card was charged on April 29th for $60.84. It is now August 6th and I still don't have my blender.

I walked into a target yesterday and saw a comparable blender for 55 bucks. I was so pissed at that moment that I decided to stop waiting for my package to arrive.

Sharon Jonestown, I am about to take responsibility for my own actions. The action of ordering from Bizbuilder.com was like throwing money in the garbage disposal as I have received no product. Due to this fact, I will reverse the charges to my credit card. How is it MY fault when all I've done is give a company (bizbuilder.com) money with an expectation of the goods I requested being sent to me?

bizbuilder.com, you can eat me. The Better Business Bureau has given your company a big fat "F", the worst grade in the grading list, which means:

"We strongly question the company's reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law's licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company's industry is known for its fraudulent business practices."

Maybe you should sign up with them and fix your bad reputation.

6th of Aug, 2007

Hah! I just wrote to bizbuilder.com AGAIN and asked them where my order was. I ask about once a month. This is the response I got.

"Here are the latest notes just placed on your order:

8.6.07: Your order has been delayed due to a prolonged U.S. Customs Inspection. We now anticipate your order boarding a UPS Truck within the next 30 days. Thank you for your continued patience!"

Enough.

I've contacted my credit card company, reported this bu***rap to them and reversed the charges to my account. I suggest anyone who's been ###ed over by this company do the same.

John Thomas, you honestly don't know how they are able to remain profitable? It's easy. They take money from people and never send them any product. It's easy to stay in the black when you just steal from potential customers. Lazy customers who never bother to fight to get their money back.

I suspect they won't stay in "biz"ness long if enough disgruntled and unsatisfied customers contact their credit card companies and reverse the charges for undelivered merchandise.

Sa
  11th of Aug, 2007

Sharon Jonestown huh? Perhaps your name is also Jessica Stanbury! I received an email from you stating almost the very same thing!! I ordered from this SCAM COMPANY on 4/1/07 and still haven't received anything as of 8/11/07. When I finaly sent a email to their customer service, I received said email from Jessica. She continuously stated it was MY FAULT! She then proceeded to threaten me if I went to the authorities. Well, guess what Jessica? I have now filed with the BBB, the Internet Crime Complaint Center and The Consumer Protection Agency. Go ahead and do your best!!!

Anyone on here stating they are getting good service is probably an employee.

Me
  14th of Aug, 2007

I am distraught as my experience has mirrored everyone here (with even the same language from laughable customer service). I am going to contact my credit card company. Obviously, this company cannot be trusted, and Sam, Jessica Stanbury was my rep as well. I guess these people need a job, but how can people work for this company and sleep at night. Save yourself a lot of aggravation - NEVER order from this scam company.

Sa
  22nd of Aug, 2007

WOW - seems like quite a few people here have a problem with BIZ Builder.Com! I found this site by accident - since I've been a customer of BIZ for over a year now. I can't believe you've all had such bad luck.

When I heard all of these complaints, I called BIZ up directly to see what they had to say [I'm worried because I've had nothing but great service, but maybe I've just been lucky].

They told me the following:

1. In every case, customers who feel "duped" have simply never bothered to read their standard terms of sale PRIOR TO placing their order. BIZ Builder makes it very clear that most products ship directly from China - and that customers should allow a minimum of 90 days for delivery.

When I asked about the names listed here - they told me that, in fact, each and every person listing a complaint here considers themselves a "victim", when - in fact, they simply don't want to take responsibility for what they originally agreed to!

2. Regarding the BBB, BIZ Builder does not recognize this organization as anything other than a great way to build a membership base. The BBB's sole and true purpose is to gain members by scaring businesses into joining their organization. If a business doesn't join them, they blast them with negative press. BIZ Builder has never responded to their many pleas to join, so - whenever there's a complaint, they give them a negative rating.

After I listed to the rep at BIZ - I realized that, in fact, there really is "2 sides to every story" - and, clearly - those of you who are ### here play yourselves as victims - when, in fact, you're actually the real reason for your problem/s.

That's my opinion. As for me - I've had nothing but GREAT LUCK with this company, and I'll continue to use their services to help "build" my business.

Ra
  28th of Aug, 2007

I am currently getting the same run around from these scam artists. I paid for my product in June and i am YEt to receive my order. It is on a boat from China... next story was it is at customs and being delayed. I urge anyone who is even considering buying from them to NOT DO SO. You will get the run around for months and likely never see your goods or all of your refund.

Jo
  29th of Aug, 2007

Greetings all!

I couldn't agree more with this last comment. I've been a BIZ customer now for a little over a year. I'm a "happy camper"!

I do understand how many of these folks feel - because I, too, failed to review and fully understand how BIZ Builder operates but, I took a much different approach by admitting my mistake, and moving on from there.

I think [from what I've read here] that every one of these people is simply "blaming" BIZ instead of fessing up to the reality that they failed to fully read and understand this company's business model.

I do find that Americans tend to avoid taking responsibility for ANYTHING. I'm from Australia, and it's very different in my country. Anyway - ALL THE BEST!

Ra
  4th of Sep, 2007

All the positive posts are likely posted by employees of Bizbuilder. After my credit card company started an investigation and contacted bizbuilder, they sent me an email with a UPS tracking number. Funny thing is, BB says it shipped Friday, but as of today, Tuesday, UPS has no record of the tracking number. Nice try ...again Bizbuilder. 9 weeks and counting and still getting the run around while you sit on my money and my merchandise. This company has no sense of customer service whatsoever. I would encourage everyone not to buy from them unless you want months of frustration.

Jo
  13th of Sep, 2007

I've got news for you, Mr. Ray Cook! I've been a customer of this company for over 6 years - and your comments are so far off base, it's hilarious! There's not another company online with such stellar customer service - nor is their any company offering "factory direct" deals like they do!

I've read your comments with a grin, and also the other wieners online in this forum. YOU'RE ALL SO FULL OF CRAP, IT'S OOSING OUT OF YOUR EARS!

P.S. I'm not an employee - nor was I paid to defend this company.

De
  21st of Sep, 2007

Any person that would write anything positive about this company is being paid by them. They are arrogant ripoff artists. Any reputable company would not have a problem giving a refund especially if you haven't received the product. Instead they blame the customer for not reading the small print which is just a stall tactic for them run with your money. I consider myself lucky that I've bought a lot of items on the internet and this is the first time I have been scammed. One hundred dollars is not going to break me, I'm just thankful that I don't have to use these tactics to try to make a living. I'm sure if I talk to my credit card company I can get the charges reversed.

23rd of Sep, 2007

I've ordered items from china before and it doesn't take over three months (90 days) to make the journey even when a trip through customs is involved. I waited OVER 90 days and then threw in the towel. If websites (BBB included) are getting enough complaints to register a severely negative rating, then there is a problem, weather the company acknowledges the complaints or not.

It's my opinion that the reason it takes so many months to get product from BizBuilder.com is because they are taking your money, investing it in an interest bearing account for a few months, then taking it out at the last minute and sending the order to china claiming the order was delayed in production and then in customs.

There is no other reason for an item to take so phenomenally long to arrive if the money has exchanged hands in the proper fashion.

It's my belief that bizbuilder "builds" itself up by using invested customer money to receive gains before then moving it along to do the job it was supposed to do. It’s inexplicable for a blender to take over three months to show up at my door even if someone in China had to hand build the stupid thing before putting it on a sailboat at the moment of purchase.

I personally won’t ever attempt to buy from this company ever again.

Sh
  28th of Sep, 2007

I am a long-standing customer of BIZ Builder.Com. I stumbled onto this site by mistake, and am in shock at so many cry babies! My goodness ... !!!

First and foremost - the people here who are all complaining seem to have a common thread: NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR PERSONAL ACTIONS. After all - they're all basically trying to blame BIZ Builder about issues that are REQUIRED FOR THEIR AGREEMENT in the first place! So, if I get this right, you're all trying to blame BIZ for things that you agreed to - since most of you probably never read what you agreed to and are now trying to point the finger at them, INSTEAD OF BEING ADULTS AND TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, RIGHT?

I can only wonder if any of you actually have children, and if you do - I pitty them having you as parents and "role models" - when you can't even act like adults concerning a simple contract issue.

ALSO - FOR THE RECORD ... I AM NOT AN EMPLOYEE, NOR AM I BEING PAID. WHAT I AM ... IS A REAL CUSTOMER, WHO'S HAD OUTSTANDING SERVICE BY THIS COMPANY - AND WOULD GLADLY OFFER ANY OF YOU FURTHER DETAILS, EXCEPT THAT I WON'T GIVE OUT MY PHONE NUMBER [you all sound way too strange].

De
  1st of Oct, 2007

Ever notice how all the Pro biz builder (the very few) posts talk about the customers they have ripped off growing up and being adults. All of the happy biz builder customers (supposedly) that accidently stumble on to the site. Well I must be a cry baby, bad role model for my kids, so full of crap its oozing out my ears or way to strange. Because I don't sit back and let crooked people steal from me. As long as this company is on the internet. I will stop by this site from time to time to warn people about this scam company. I guess I just don't have a life or I just have a 12 grade education.
Its my opinion they are a bunch of kids stealing from anyone they can. Luring unsuspecting people on to their site and stealing their money and then trying to convince them they brought it on themselves. DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOR AND STAY AWAY FROM BIZ BUILDER