Bits And Pieces / Scam and cheating!
On 12/10/2007 I thought I had placed an online order with B&P only to wait many days with no delivery or hint of delivery/problem. On 12/20 I went to their website again and logged into my account. Oddly enough, it said that I had never placed an order with them however, my list of Items You Have Ordered showed all the items I had thought I had, indeed, ordered, and an Order Number was shown, identical for each.
Today 12/21/2007 I've found it impossible to reach them by phone and by email. The only real voice I ever heard said that "I'll give you a different number for that" after I had only indicated I'd had a problem with an online order. When I tried to send an email (essentially saying "don't charge me if you eventually discover I had placed an order") came back as an invalid email address. THESE PEOPLE ARE WORTHLESS. Oddly enough, my wife had a successful order/delivery with them, but it was before the busy time.
More Bits And Pieces Complaints & Reviews
- Bits And Pieces - Very poor customer service! 
- Bits And Pieces Uk - No customer service, missing goods, poor quality goods 
- Bits And Pieces - Over charging, cheap products
- Bits And Pieces - Rip off!
- Bits And Pieces Of Driffield - Damaged Goods and Poor Customer Service 
- Bits And Pieces Uk - lost parcel - dreadful customer service
- Bits And Pieces - Very very bad customer service lost parcel
- Bits And Pieces - Brass wind spinner
- Bits And Pieces - Product and Service
- Bitsandpiecesuk.co.uk - Sneaker slippers