Bits And Pieces / Failure to receive order

I placed an order on December 3rd, 2006 to ensure I would receive my order prior to Christmas. It is December 22nd, and I haven't received my order and it shows no shipping status on the website when I check. I have tried for over a week continually throughout the day to contact this company and the line is always busy. I have sent 6 emails to this company and they haven't responded. They took my money and I didn't receive my order.

I would strongly suggest steering clear of this company. They are not listed with the BBB b/c I tried to file a complaint through them.

A  23rd of Feb, 2007 by
I just received my second and last order from Bits and Pieces. The first time I ordered they over charged me for items, but they were very easy to deal with and sorry for the mistake so I gave them another try. This time the over charged me again!! One of the items I received was a 1000 pieces puzzle center, which I will be returning. The item was made of cardboard and cost over $50!!! No where in the catalog or website was this item described as being made of cardboard. I am VERY disappointed!

Unfortunately I think that this company makes alot of its sales to retired and elderly buyers who I am sure are less likely to notice an overbilling and are less likely to return an item.

It is a shame, some of their items are so cute.

A  21st of Dec, 2007 by
I am having the same problem with Bits and Pieces. I ordered on 12-06-07 and no order, no response to emails and no customer service. No matter when you call there is no one to answer the phone. They put out this catalog and seem to have all the right information about the "good" company they have. I do not believe they are legit at all and I am going to try to report them to someone. People like this need to be stopped so others do not go through the same frustration I and many others have gone through.

N  7th of Oct, 2015 by
I ordered three shaped jigsaws on the fifth of sept still not got them told out of stock but not heard anything now on Oct seventh Igo on the site asks to reorder but the payment as already gone out from my account so not paying for them again

Bits And Pieces Logo Bits And Pieces