bitesandstingsonline.com / Unauthorized charges

On July 25, 2008, I placed an online order with this company. My credit card was charged $42.46 on July 26, 2008. I never received the (2) items I ordered. My many e-mail attempts to contact bitesandstingsonline or aisnet.net (the billing company) were ignored. I had previously ordered from this company without any problems, but this time it has been a very frustrating situation. The items ordered were (2) Sawyer extractor pumps that are used to remove venom/poison from insect bites.

My grandson is extremely allergic to red wasp stings, so I wanted one of these kits for him. I also ordered one kit for my 78 year old Mother because there were ground yellow jackets on her property. After I ordered this product, my mother was stung numerous times by the yellow jackets. If I had received the ordered items timely, my mother would have been able to use this item and not suffered as she did from the stings. Therefore, this just further added to my frustration.

I contacted the BBB of West Florida, Inc. (Clearwater, FL). They just told me that they did not received a reply from bitesandstingsonline.com.

I have found a fictitious name registration with the Florida Secretary of State for Aisnet.net with a different address of 3914 Lake St. George Drive, Palm Harbor, FL 34684. Therefore, I feel that the billing company (aisnet.net) is owned by the same owner of bitesandstingsonline.com. I would like to have my credit card credited for $42.46 since I never received the items ordered.

Va

Comments

• Cy
      26th of Oct, 2008
    bitesandstingsonline.com - Items never received; credit card charged
    bitesandstingsonline.com
    3914 Lake St. George Drive
    Palm Harbor
    Florida
    bitesandstingsonline.com

I placed an order on their website on July 25, 2008. On July 26, 2008, my credit card was charged $42.46, and I NEVER received the items ordered. The billing company for their site was aisnet.net. I never heard from my many e-mail attempts to reach them nor did they answer the BBB complaints I submitted to the BBB of West Florida, Inc. (Clearwater, FL).