BitDefenderfraudulent order placed on avangate

a fraudulent order was placed on avangate and payment was effected through our paypal account. we did not place this order and ask that this order be cancelled and funds reversed to our paypal account. we have also notified paypal about this fraud. your support is appreciated. your invoice reference is BV17059534 dated 11 feb 2015, order number [protected]

Fred Kersten

Fr
Feb 11, 2015

Comments

• Me
      Sep 06, 2009
    Bitdefender - doesn't work
    Georgia

This product quits working and support is non-existent. I have used many ant-virus programs but this is the worst! Do not waste your money on this product. This company has no interest in you other than getting your money.

• Me

Sep 28, 2010
    Bitdefender - anti virus software
    Bitdefender
    Pennsylvania

I just paid $60.00 for Bitdefender software. They never gave me a license key. Downloading is a nightmare!!! Big mistake buying this product!

• St
      Dec 09, 2010
    Bitdefender - will not uninstall
    none

BitDefender was a memory hog, support was non-existent, the program began blocking Google.com. It continues to block Google even though I've uninstalled the program. Do not buy!

• Ka
      Mar 10, 2011

Agree

Sep 06, 2013

Worst customer service.

Feb 23, 2015
    Bitdefender - I have been trying to cancel my service with them
    marcandagifts
    4562 London Line
    Wyoming
    Canada
    Phone: [protected]

I have been trying to cancel my security with them for about a year but they keep billing me please cancel my securtiy with bitdefender as I do not have their any more let me know how you make out before I go to the better business ###.service