BitDefender / Double auto renewal charges
Avangate took auto-renewal charges of $89.00 from my checking account on May 1, 2015 for an annual license key for Bit Defender Total Security 2015 AFTER I had renewed for a license key for $39.00 for BD Total Security 2015 on April 15, 2015 from their site. I am in the process of grappling with them by email to refund me the $89.00 back. I am seeking information as to how to go about filing a class action suit against Avantgate due to the fact they are charging customers unfairly as a very high rate and adding up complaints against them.
More BitDefender Complaints & Reviews
- BitDefender - Un-Authorized credit Card charges 
- BitDefender - unauthorized credit card charges 
- BitDefender - Security internet service 
- BitDefender - Worst antivirus ever made 
- BitDefender - Poor Customer service & Worst Product 
- [Resolved] BitDefender - fraud!!
- BitDefender - service response from bitdefender team
- BitDefender - antivirus software 
- BitDefender - lack of service and responses to tickets
- BitDefender - antivirus software