BIT2VIDEO / ILLEGALLY REMOVING FUNDS

I paid [99cents] to get an old movie I could no longer find anywhere - I did not give [zml] permission to take any other payments: however, since december [2009] to april [2010] - they have removed 5 sums of [£39.90] - [£199.50] in total from my account.in march I cancelled their direct debit with my bank and asked [zml] to return the monies they had up until then removed without my permission ; to my amazement they have reapplied another direct debit to my bank and taken a further [£39.90] from my account. What is even more infuriating is apart from that one time I attempted to get that old movie - which may I say I did not get as their website went down - I have never once utilised their services, yet they keep removing these sums of money illegally from my account. Help! How do I stop them and retrieve my stolen money? To this date I have received no refunds from these rip-off merchants.

Comments

• Cu
      14th of Apr, 2010

I just read your post. Unfortunately I read after I had my account drawn for 54 dollars.(American)
    I think this site needs to be shut down. I doubt I will get my money back so I just wil cancel my card.