Bistro Maison / appalling workplace

1 729 ne 3rdUnited States Review updated:

Im a former sever for bistro maison, and actually am still disputing receiving my final paycheck. The owner, Deborah Chatelard, is trying to deduct $40 from my check for cancellation fees of the check she sent and was lost.

During my months working at bistro maison i discovered some disgusting practices. Reusing food customers ate off of and reserving it. Microwaving 2-3 day old coffee and serving it. Reusing used napkins for late liners. A dog running around the kitchen. Deborah would refuse to refund anyone's food, even when the customer found a bug in her pasta.

Never ever eat here!!

In
Apr 23, 2013

Comments

• 24
      25th of Apr, 2013

Sounds disgusting! I'll never go there now, thanks for the insight!!

25th of Apr, 2013

I ate there once and you could hear screaming and cursing in back. Not very romantic. I wish I'd have known about the food though, wow!!

• Ss
      26th of Apr, 2013

I support you buddy, I'm glad to hear you worked out. Getting paid.

Ash

729 ne 3rd
    McMinnville
    Oregon
    bistromaison.com

My friend used to work here. They reuse food!! Its disgusting
    I visited her once, the owner charged me for a 22oz beer and I only received a pint glass of semi flat beer. I was a little tipsy to complain.

• Ub
      7th of Jun, 2013

Terrible place, bland food, rude owner, loud. Very arrogant, over heard her bragging about being from NYC, I'm from LA, big deal!!
    The prices are outrageous too. Never go back there.

• Ub
      7th of Jun, 2013

I had the same thing, ordered a Makers Mark, swear up and down I got Jim Beam, that [censored] is disgusting.

20th of Jun, 2013

Thank you for the support. I did finally receive my final paycheck and, unfortunately, nothing has been done about the health related problems.

20th of Jun, 2013

I still live in McMinnville and tell everyone I know to steer clear of this place after what my friend went through and told me.

Screaming, yelling, rotten and used food. WT[censored]