Bissel Steam Cleaner / Merchandise

1 25 Farrwood Ave.NAndover, MA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 978-686-9995

About 2-3 months ago I went to the store that I paid close to $300.00 I have had all kinds of trouble with it falling apart not working properly ETC. I pick out one to replace it.I did not have my (slip big mistake I know.) That store manager came out of her office and I explained my problems about that machine, she was not very nice. I was in sales in 2 companies I think I would have looked up the account and said you dont have your slip so I can give you 50% off or whatever they do but no she did not do that .I spoke to that sales person and he said that was wrong she should have let it go and the cashier also told me that to. She was arrogant . So I left the machine there and said well I cant use it like that so you keep it as a present.Since then I have never been back there and have purchased items elsewhere. I have 4 Daughters and a very big family that will not shop at Kohls I also have many friends that will stay away, we ARE BOTH LOSERS.

I worked very hard for my money and I am retired and finding it very hard. I hope kohls in N. Andover is to.

THANKYOU

Comments

Cl
  13th of Sep, 2009

They should have offered you the opportunity to exchange the item for something of comparable price.