Birthday Mania / Absurd customer service

1 TN, US Review updated:
Phone: 615-237-0366

On October 31, 2012 I placed an order for my daughters birthday for November 17th. My order was shipped out the next day in a timley fashion. For whatever reason FedEx returned the package to the shippe on 11-5. I placed a call on 11-11 to Birthday Mania and spoke with a lady who said that they havent recieved the package and they will issue me a refund 1-2 business days after they recieve it. I called again today and spoke with probably the same lady 11-14 and asked for a refund since I now have to purchase the supplies from a local store. She advised me once again that they had to recieve the package again and I asked if she can see that Ive never received the package then why cant she issue a refund since there is no way that there would be missing items and she advised me that they had to have the package in hand. I then asked if I could place the order again and they could pay for express shipping so I can recieve it by this Saturday. She told me that they would not pay for shipping since this was FedEx's fault. I told her it wasnt my fault either but as good customer service they should offer to pay for it to ensure that I get my order on time. Again, she told me they would not pay for it and I will recieve an email confirmation when they issue my refund . I told her that I will not be referring friends and family and I will def not be ordering from then again. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!! if you order and recieve it good for you but if you have any issues plan on a roller coaster ride. POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Rt

Comments

Jan 05, 2013

I had the exact same issue. Word for word. just today. I was wondering, did you ever get your refund? I'm beginning to think this may be scam.

• Ai
      Jul 31, 2014

I think that is terrible. I had a wonderful experience ordering from Birthday Mania. The customer service was absolutely great.
    The lady I spoke with was very helpful and I had no issues at all. I have recommended Birthday Mania to all my friends, and so far they have all been pleased with the products, customer service and shipping time.