Birla Sunlife Insurance / Policy Surrendering

1 ChennaiChennai, India Review updated:
Phone: 9940051365

I took the policy in Birla Sunlife in the year 2002 and paid the Rs. 77,616 /- till now. Now the insurance company saying my surrender value is only 59,000 after 6 years. This is very bad. I need my money whatever I paid in atleast. am ready to go to any level to get this money.

Comments

Se
  16th of Nov, 2007

Policy number is 000043160!

An
  17th of Jul, 2008

Dear friend,

something might be wrong with you or with your understanding.cause when you paid the premium have you asked where they put your money and what would be the written .

i am sure they used your money in mutul fund or some other risk place after disscussion with you cause you might be looked for high written and they got high loss .

as a suggetion go and meet the manager and realise the things. after then take a suitable action against them.

have a good luck

Birla Sunlife Insurance - fraud and fake sign
birla sunlife insurance
India

i bought dream plan insurance from this fraud company.. infact 2 policies. they changed and put me in a different plan without informing me. and according to the new plan i have to pay 1 lakh every year otherwise what i selected i had to pay 1 lakh total ( which i did).. i cant even surrender as it has lapsed..

A request to everyone who finds this and reads, , please donot buy policies thriugh this company, they are frauds.. I donot know what are their employees taught during their training.. The agentg through whom i took the policy told me clearly that she had faked my signatures on the new policy form...

PLEASE DONOT GET HOLD OF THIS FRAUD COMPANY, , THEY WILL EAT AWAY ALL UR MONEY (JAISE DEEMAK LAKDI KHATA HAI) WITHOUT U EVEN KNOWING...

Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Birla Sunlife Insurance - Fooling customers
BSLI
India

Fooling customers
I took a ULIP policy (001066868) 4 years back through Citi bank. I paid 36000 annually for 3 years which was my locking period.

So, ideally I should get more than 1 lakh Rs. after the completion of 3 years
which was not in my case. When I called I was surprised to know that I will get only 70000 Rs. I was told that if I wait for one more year (four years in total) then I will get the capital amount of 1L which I have invested. Today after 4 years when I call the person says that I will get only 71000 Rs only.

Who in this world would invest an amount of 1L and get a return of only 71000 Rs only? This is clearly fooling people in the name of Insurance.

I have also joined LIC ULIP exactly after 1 year of joining BSLI. I invested 50000Rs for three years and at the end of three years I got 190000 Rs which makes sense. I invested 1.5 Lakhs and I got 1.9 Lakhs after 3 years. This is what investment is not BSLI policy.

People stay away from BSLI policies. They are not here to save your money, they are here to earn their livings using your money. Go for LIC which is best and no hidden charges.

Regards,
Bency

Sa
  9th of May, 2011

Thats true. Companies like Birla sunlife insurance does fool customers by giving condition apply which a common man does not understand and when its time to close the policy and take the money out then the customer is surprised that he/she will not get the money what was invested. This is all is really a fraud and no authority is looking into this. How come LIC is able to give more money than invested and why not private companies? This should be publicly told that no one should go to Birla sunlife and lose their money. Thanks for your effort to do so and I am one of them to join you.