Birkenstock Main Street - Birkenstock Clogs / Order not received

1 406 Via De Palma #83Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:

Placed order on 1/21/2008 and have contacted the company by phone and email. I spoke with someone and they assured me I would hear from someone in the shipping department.I have been calling the 800 number and they answer with a recorded response saying they are not available. The [protected] has the exact same recording.The web site is impressive and the order certainly seemed legitimate. However with the lack of responses from this company, I do feel they are BOGUS.All of the customer comments are excellent and I feel FALSE. This company web site needs to be removed to protect future customers from being taken advantage of.Birkenstock is a quality product and this company IS NOT A GOOD REPRESENTATIVE. I will contact the Birkenstock people to alert them of this web site.

Va

Comments

• Re
      1st of Nov, 2008

i wear the madrid style birkenstocks size 37, narrow fit. i habe purchased a few pairs over the years and have been very happy with them.
    recently i went into the birkenstock shop at the waterfront, cape town and found that the madrid sandal no longer fits me as its too long in length and also now too wide. i do have narrow feet and wear my madrids on the tightest notch. i am very disappointed as i wanted a patent black pair.
    could you please let me know whats happened to the sizing.
    many thanks