Birch Telecom / Awful service

Birch communications had phone out on and off for 6 weeks!!! It is impossible to get the repairs done in a timely fashion, even after it was documented that the problem was with their internal equipment, computers, not with the actual lines to or inside my house. It was impossible to make long distance phone calls, caller ID did not work, now there is no dial tone!

Customer service leaves you on hold for up to 40 min (I gave up at that point as I was on a cell phone) and then when they answer, cop an attitude of why are you complaining!!!

To add insult to injury, they did not adjust the bill for all the time the phone wasn't working. I would recommend that NO ONE EVER contract with this company! They are AWFUL!!!

Je

Comments

• La
      28th of Mar, 2011

My name is Laura Wagner and I work in the Marketing Dept. for Birch Communications. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service. I am sorry to hear about your difficulty. Please email me at laura.wagner@birch.com regarding your experience with Birch Communications. I will partner with our Customer Care Director to help resolve your issue. Thank you.