BioTrim Labs / SlimLivingClub.com / no product received after payment made, 3 months down the line

Ireland, South Africa Review updated:

779347B0E03A3D19852580B70046CA86 - Order number

I ordered Biotrim and paid for the order in January 2017, to date in 6th of May 2017 i have not received any product or refund from Biotrim after numerous emails. I have sent 10 emails demanding refund and nothing has come of it to date. The only reply i have received is that they are sorry. This is terrible service and the parcel hasn't been delivered and can't be tracked for some reason? I demand i refund as soon as possible and would like an explanation of what is going to happen?

Br
May 5, 2017

Comments

• Il
      30th of Jun, 2017

i have purchased Biotrim weight loss tablets in June 2016, which i received, yet they are still deducting monthly payments from my account which i queried in January 2017. i was informed then that its a membership fee which i actually did not agree to or sign up for. nevertheless i cancelled this membership by email, and i was informed that the deduction will stop, only to see they deducted again in February 2017. i then emailed them again, but all i get back are the noreply emails without addressing my query. how does one trust online shopping and supplying the credit card details for payment when this is happening?

• Al
      3rd of Jul, 2017

Hi
    I'm presently in the same situation
    Product ordered on 23 April 2017 and upto date 03 May 2017 not received. Biotrim is a scam because they advertise without supplying all the details. I'm a bit concerned brcause I paid and not received will in also be a Premium member and pay a monthly subscription. Did you get any further with your case.
    Many thanks

• Il
      3rd of Jul, 2017

@Ally Cat hi
    ni i did not get any reply from them as yet. i intend to go to the umbudsman who can deal with them if i do not get a reply by the end of this week. I informed them of membership cancellation, and they told me there will not be any further deductions, yet they are still continuing with the monthly deductions. i went to my bank who informed me that they are not able to reverse the deductions, only Biotrim can do so, and if they do not, then it means i need to open another bank account with them so that they do not then have access. They causing us so much problems, when we trusted to purchase from them. please let me know if you get in contact with them?
    kind regards