Biotab Nutriceuticals Inc / Extenze / unauhtorized monthly charge

1 401 E. Huntington DrMonrovia CA 91016, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 626-775-6300

On december 15, 2008 I ordered a month supply of extenze and I ask the person that I spoke with not to send a second month supply unless I call and order it, I distinctly say that, but instead the above name company do the opposite, On saturday 17, 2009 I recieved another month supply which I did not order to the sum of $74.34, this order was unauthorized I'm about to turn this product and I'm expecting a refund in the full amount of $74.34 to be put back to my account and please do not send me another order, because I wont be needing this product anymore.

WINSOME DYER
1/19/2009.

Comments

• Ju
      3rd of Feb, 2009

Hi I am Juli, I also ordered 97 cent free trial, got scammed for another 36.90, etc. called my bank to cancel and got new bank card has anyone started a law suit? If not please contact me, I am considering starting one, these crooks need to be shut down, on top of all many people claimed they got sick, or it just didn't work!!! juli (kellercj@usfamily.net)

• Mv
      31st of Mar, 2009

This company just scammed me! I just received the first trial packet 2 days ago. I was charged 34.90 for a month supply on the same day I received the "trial" packet. I never got a chance to "try" the product yet. I wouldn't authorize a payment for something without trying the product first. I was mislead to believe that I had to be satisfied with the product and that I contact them to authorize payment. This is a scam! MVPozza

• Wb
      16th of Nov, 2009

I got scammed too. Had to cancel my credit card.