Biotab Nutriceuticals inc / alteril sleeping medicene is a frard

1 401 east hungington drive, Monrovia, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-626-775-6300

said 1week free for the cast of a postage stamp of 97 cents but they put ahold of36dollars&90 cents on my banking account an no one answers the phone or there email the product does not work and i want my 36 dollars and 90 cents back a.s.a.p this is a big fraid and i have reported it to the proper channels i need a answer a.s.a.p and my money back in my account a.s.ap AND CANCEL ALL OTHER SHIPMENTS OF THIS PRODUCT THANK YOU MR MARK HUGHES CCSTOMER NO:1541802 you can email me at [protected]@comcast.net a quict responds would be apreciated P.S this all natural sleep aid gave me siezures thank you for you responds soon please

Comments

• Ra
      23rd of Feb, 2008

charging my credit card for unwanted videos that i have told them to stop sending me.

26th of Feb, 2008

Stop sending me videos and stop charging on my credit cards

14th of Oct, 2008
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - unrequested mailing
    164 Hammock Rd N
    Westbrook
    Connecticut

I received a package from BIOTAB NUTRICEUTICALS INC I had not asked for despite the selling the person on the phone did to me. I told her emphatically I wanted only the test sample. I am returning this package unopened! I AM NOT owing anyone any money now.

• Na
      13th of Nov, 2008

I ordered 1 box of Alteril for 97 cents plus 5.00 rush shipping. I got it no problem, then a few days later I got another box for $29.95!! I can't get a hold of anyone on the phone. What a bunch of thieves!!

• Li
      13th of Feb, 2009

I FULLY AGRE ONLY THANK GOD IT DIDN'T GIVE ME SEIZURES! I HATED THE WAY IT MADE ME FEEL AND I WAS GROGGY ALL DAY THE NEXT DAY. I THINK IT IS A FRAUD WHEN YOU CAN'T REACH THEM TO CANCEL ANY MORE PILLS. BY THE WAY I RECEIVED MORE TODAY AND I SURE WON'T BE KEEPING THEM. I HOPE FOR THE ONES THIS HAS HAPPENED TO AND AS I CAN SEE I'M NOT ALONE, THAT THIS MATTER WILL BE RECTIFIED. THIS IS THE BAD THING ABOUT GIVING YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER TO ANY COMPANY.

• Do
      27th of Feb, 2009
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - scam
    Hazel Green
    Alabama
    Phone: 256-828-9234

On Feb. 15 I called the toll free number to order a 7 day free trial of Alteril. I was to be charged .97 for it. I gave my check card number. The same day, I did some research regarding this product online and discovered it was fishy. I called Biotab Nutriceuticals back within the hour or ordering and told them to cancel my request and NOT to use my check card #. They said they would take care of it. I spoke to a woman whose name I did not get. (My Bad!) I received the 7 day trial offer anyway. I tried it for 5 days, it made me nauceous. I called them again on Feb 25th to see if they had canceled the order, they assured me they did. On the same day, Feb 25th they took $36.90 from my checking account which left me overdrawn. I am a senior lady who lives on S.S. Even a small amount like that could cause me grief. I have incurred $70.00 overdraft charges on my account because of it.
    I called them back Feb. 26th to complain about this outrage. They claim they do not have any record of me calling them back on the day I ordered this to cancel!!! That is a lie, and the person I talked to must have not entered that cancellation on their data base because she did not want to lose a sale.
    HELP PLEASE!!! These times are hard enough without having companies? do this to us.

• Ed
      21st of Mar, 2009
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - did not order product
    ed gamache jr
    24 union court
    Dover
    New Hampshire
    Phone: 1-603-742-1129

I responded to an ad on tv for a free 7-day trial of Alteril for the shipping price of .97 cents. The person on the other end of the phone tried her hardest to get me to buy other products, and even more of this product that I wanted to try. I made it quite clear that I did not want anything else, just the sample pack, and nothing else. Today I received a two months supply marked "PAID" and I don't even know who paid for these items, but if they got into my credit accounts without my authorization, I will be in contact with my credit card company, notify the police, and contact my attorney. I tried to call them tooday but they we closed. I would like a response.

26th of Mar, 2009
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - Unwanted merchandise
    Biotab nutriceuticals Inc
    Lynwood
    California

this company keeps sending me merchandise that I don't want or need. I just want them to stop sending me packages.

• Fo
      25th of Apr, 2009

on April 15, 2017 I did order my Product coast $ 46 but I did send $50 until now I do not received my product I when to my bank the $ order you company Already cash my $ but did not send my product what is going on would you please kindly send my product

• Fo
      25th of Apr, 2009

I did order my product on 4/15/09

until now I did not receved my product I when to my bank you gy cash my check already but did not send my product . What is going on I do not want you Company treat customer bad like this. When where ? I can get stub

• Cy
      14th of May, 2009

they made unauthorized charges on my account

5th of Jul, 2009
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - videos
    biotab nutriceuticals inc
    Ohio

i set up to get this and u said to movies now ur sending and charging me and u sent more way to fast on them pills i dont want this no more i want to send these movies back so dont send no` more

• Me
      1st of Aug, 2009
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - Unauthorized charges
    Biotab Nutriceuticals Inc

They advertise Alteril(sleep aid) with a 7 day free supply. they tell you they will automatically send a 30 day supply after 7 days for $39 unless you cancel. I called after 3 days and was told it had already been sent but to return it and they would credit my card. I returned the product unopened, waited 2 weeks, no credit. called them, was told to wait 2 more weeks. called them after 4 weeks, was told they received my order back but the product was missing. told me to take a hike. I filed a complaint with the Ca. Attorney General.

• Fi

P.O. Box 1264
    Lake Charles
    Louisiana
    Phone: 337-853-6172

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT MY CREDIT CARD IS BEING CHARGED AND I HAVE CANCEL MY ORDER .WHY ARE YOU STILL CHARGING WHEN I NO LONGER DESIRE YOUR PRODUCT. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO REVERSE THE CHARGES TO MY CREDIT CARD IMMEDATELY. THANK YOU Donny Wills

• Pa
      21st of Oct, 2009
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - upset stomach and tired
    n/a
    3456 yorktown dr.
    Yuba City
    Phone: 7143093205

upset stomach and tired and did not feel right i just want to cancel and don't send me anything else thanks.

• Ra
      13th of Jan, 2010

In early December, 2017, I called the BIOTAB NUTRICEUTICALS "800" toll-free line to order the low-cost SAMPLE of the product. Almost immediately, I began receiving large quantities of the product, with consequent large charges to my ATM card. I called immediately after the first one arrived to cancel my account and asked for a refund. I was told by the call-taker that my account was now closed and the refund would be processed in 10-15 business days. Shortly after that, I received another unrequested shipment of the product, along with more charges against my ATM card. I went to my bank immediately and got a new ATM card with a new account number, and called BIOTAB NUTRICEUTICALS again (after discovering they now charge for their "800" toll-free access phone number). Once again, I was told my account was indeed closed and a full refund was being processed. I have received no refund for charges levied against my old ATM card for un-ordered merchandise. I am also filling a mail fraud complaint with the USPS, as well as a complaint with the California BBB. My local police department and the Texas Attorney General are also interested in this company.

6th of Mar, 2010
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - sending more product and billing without authorization
    biotab nutriceuticals inc
    California

i asked 4 the free trial of the product i did not ask 4 more, nor give permission to be billed .the free trial was not a good deal

• Au
      7th of Mar, 2010

in two occasions a product was shipped and charged to
    my c.card with a phony purchase order

• Ba
      7th of Aug, 2010
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - will not cancel orders
    Phone: 1-626-775-6300

I called for the last three months to cancel and product keeps getting charged to my account ! I no longer wish to receive.

• Bi
      30th of Aug, 2010
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - reimbursement
    Biotab Nutriceuticals Inc.
    401 E. Huntington
    Phone: 626-775-6300
    [protected]@biotab.com

Please just refund all money taken from account including the shipping for returned items for a total of $140.00 dollars they have recieved all items sent back. Please sent the refund as soon as possible, to Yolanda Garcia 203 sw35th st. San Antonio Texas 78237 Ph#210-827-5935. You may sent a check or money order.

Sincerely,
    Yolanda Garcia

• Js
      15th of Sep, 2010
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - EXTENZE
    401 E.Huntington Dr
    Phone: 1 888 242 9509

I sent for a free 7 day sample of EXTENZE for which I was charged $0.97 for S&H.
    Since then my credit card has been charged 3 times.
    1] $43.95 8/05/2017
    2] $4.60 8/08/2017
    3] $43.95 9/09/2017

I have called the company numerous time and told them to quit sending me EXTENZE, but to no avail.
    I cancelled my credit card & applied for a new one.
    Is there no way to stop this scamming?.

Jimmy Johnson, please quit helping these guys, after all...you are a public figure.

• Dm
      16th of Oct, 2010
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - they charged me for extra stuuf that i didnt order
    extenze
    Houston
    Texas

they told me when i order the extenze FREE TRIAL that i would only be paying 97 cents so now when i get my bill im now paying 50 dollars that i never gave them and permission to charge me for...

• Ed
      11th of Nov, 2010
    Biotab Nutriceuticals inc - CONTINUE TO RECEIVE PRODUCT AFTER REQUESTED CANCELLATION
    BIOTAB NUTRICEUTICALS
    Lansing
    Michigan

I cancelled my order with Biotab Services because of deceptive practices. When I made my order I was assured that no money would be withdrawn from my account unless authorized. Unfortunately this was not the case. When I became aware that money had been removed from my account, I immediately called and cancelled my order because I felt that Biotab could not be trusted and apparently I was correct in my thinking. I have since recieved another shipment. I am currently on my way to the post office right now to return your product which has not been opened. I am further advising that upon your receipt of this e-mail and the receiving of your product along with a full return of all monies deposited back in my account including shipping and handling that this matter will finally be resolved. If anything is sent to me by your company it will be considered a gift from you to me at no cost to me. I am also advising you that if any more money is taken from my account it would be without my consent and considered theft on your behalf and I will not hesitate to take immediate legal action. Thank You for your time and the resolution of this matter.

• St
      24th of Feb, 2015

I ordered the trial sample of Extenze for the price of a postage stamp. I called to cancel any further shipments on the day I received my sample. They had already charged me for a month supply. They charged my bank account one hour before their shop supposedly opened. I called numerous times but could not get through and their mailbox wasn't accepting messages. Finally I got through and the receptionist said that once I receive the shipment just return the package unopened and write Return To Sender on it. I immediately did so and the package arrived back in Bell Gardens California within 2 weeks. The day it was "out for delivery" the package got delayed in transit and has not moved in 2 weeks. Since they only allow a certain amount of time for returns, it will sit in limbo until they will just keep my money and also get their product back to fool someone else. Sadly I discovered that this same product (or the actual one) can be found at Walmart for half the price they charged me. Seems like the FREE SAMPLE cost more than just the stamp! As of this time the United States Postal Service has opened a case for me to try to get to the bottom of this fraud.