Biotab Nutriceuticals/Alteril / Fraudulent charges credit card

Biotab Nutriceuticals, Inc.
401 E. Huntington Dr, Monrovia, 91016
Phone: 626 775-6300
On 1/27/09 I ordered a product (Alteril), advertised on TV as an aid for insomnia. It promised product was free for a 45-day trial, with no charges until after that time. The operator convinced me to try another product (Fiberweigh) and I received both within a week of each other. The Alteril came with a packing slip indicating that I had been charged $36.90 ($29.95 + $6.95 shipping). I immediately called the above number, which appeared on the packing slip, and was unable to reach anyone. I tried calling several times over the last two weeks. I also tried several times to reach their website, which only shows another product. I have not attempted to return the product, because the refund instructions say you must first call or email them to let them know you want a refund. I have not even opened either bottle of their garbage . which turned out to be ingredients that can be gotten at any health or vitamin store.

This is a scam and I would like my money back and prevent these crooks from taking any more money out of my, or anyone's credit card.

More Biotab Nutriceuticals/Alteril Complaints & Reviews

Plus Biotab Nutriceuticals/Alteril - they don't answer phone/website non working [17]

N  17th of Feb, 2009 by

Alteril Biotab Nutriceuticals Inc - Unauthorized charge
biotab nutriceuticals inc
Santa Cruz
Phone: 831 4648080

Unauthorized charge on my card