Biotab Neutriceuticals / Withdrew money from account on cancelled order

The trial size of Extenze was ordered for my fiancé on my bank account on 4/2/08. The customer service rep was instructed not to take anymore money from my bank account, to cancel the order in my name, and to put the order in my fiancé’s name.

Extenze has since withdrew money from my account four times in one month, April, after the order was cancelled, and has not refunded my money. They have caused my bank account to be overdrawn.

This company has poor customer service practices and something needs to be done about it.

Va

Comments

• Va
      17th of Oct, 2008
    Biotab Neutriceuticals - Rip off
    Biotab Neutriceuticals

I returned the product unopened for a return and the company is denying receiving the product and is refusing to refund my money. I asked for a supervisor or an address to send a formal complaint and was told there isn't one. That is crap. They are running a good scam don't get sucked in like I did. If you happen to go through the same issue and was able to prevail please by all means let me and others who are experiencing the same problem know how. So we can get the money that is rightfully owed to us returned.

6th of Jun, 2011
    Biotab Neutriceuticals - Charge of $36.90 appeared on my credit card for an order I did not authorize
    BIOTAB NEUTRICEUTICALS

I responded to an Infomercial for a trial supplement sample, paying only the postage of 97 cents via credit card. Almost immediately after the trial sample arrived a charge of $36.90 appeared on my credit card for an order I did not authorize. I checked Google and learned that this Company has a long history of a scam operation. I refused the order when it arrived but got resolution of the problem only through my credit card Company.

Biotab answered my call but would offer no help in cancelling any further orders. A second charge appeared on my credit card for a different product. Realizing this was a scam operation I immediately request cancellation and re-issuance of my credit card to prevent any further unauthorized charges. My credit card company has been very cooperative in providing assistance. According to compliants documented on Google postings, Biotab has been operating this way for several years. BEWARE!!