Biotab / Alteril

1 Mission, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 956/519-9386

We ordered the free samples of Alteril and understood we had to pay the .97 cents for postage. We then got charged $36.90 on my credit card without my approval. I first wanted to try out the samples to find out if it worked, I want the $36.90 credited back to my account and credit also for the .97 and just cancel the order for the free samples. I am no longer interested in this product.
Please contact me as soon as possible to take care of this matter.
Thank you for your help.
Ms. Lopez
Order #[protected]

Comments

To
  5th of Jan, 2009
Biotab - keep sending products that i didn't order
tom kihm
North Augusta
South Carolina

tried a sample product of allteril and paid for it .i diidn't ask for any refills but they keep sending them and charging me for products i didn't order.

Yo
  5th of Jan, 2009

I just wanted to try out the free samples of Alteril for .97 cents postage. I got charged an additional $36.90 which I did not approve, please credit my account as soon as possible.
Ms. Y. Lopez
Order #2008122602032881

Ha
  13th of Jan, 2009

I ORDERED A FREE SAMPLE FOR 98 CENTS, AND BILLED FOR 39.96 3 DAYS LATER, I STOPPED PAYMENT, BUYER BEWARD, I SMELL A BIG FRAUD GOING ON WITH THIS COMPANY.

Ed
  24th of Jan, 2009
Biotab - where's my money?????
edward richardson
2469 new york ave.
Whiting
Indiana
Phone: 219-306-3184

I sent my 30 day supply back by certified mail. The package arrived and was signed for on 1/ 20/2009. I called and was told my refund was already sent out to my account. According to my bank, there has been no refund . You sure took my money, infact you did it in one day. So send my refund of $50.91 right away!!!

Li
  13th of Feb, 2009
Biotab - SENT MORE PILLS
Peru
Indiana

I ORDERED THE 2 WEEK SUPPLY OF ALTERIL TO TRY. THEY SENT THEM WITHIN A FEW DAYS. I TRIED THE PILLS AND DID NOT LIKE THE WAY I FELT DURING AND AFTER THE TIME I TOOK THEM. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CALL AND CANCEL ANY MORE SHIPMENTS BUT CAN'T GET THROUGH. TODAY FEB. 13TH I RECEIVED MORE PILLS AND I'M SURE THEY HAVE BEEN CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD. I DON'T WANT THESE OR ANY MORE!!! I WANT CREDIT FOR THE ONES I RECEIVED TODAY AND THEY WILL BE ON THEIR WAY BACK ! THANK YOU, LINDA RHODES

Ch
  2nd of Jun, 2009
Biotab - unauthorized transaction
biotab.com
California
Phone: 888-723-7810

unauthorized transaction this company withdrew 50.90 and another 23.44 from my account with out authorization from me.on 6/2/2009 when i informed my bank they gave me the information of Biotab and etz video.I did not authorize any transaction with this company and has not recieved any product from them.
Charles Thomas

Ge
  9th of Nov, 2009
Biotab - Extenze
GEORGE NORWOOD

BIOTAB NUTRICETUTICALS INC;
I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY ORDER OF EXTENZE .I WILL KEEP WHAT I HAVE PURCASED FROM YOU AND DO NOT EXPECT ANY REFUND FOR THIS MATTER.THIS PILL DID NOTHING FOR AND I WILL NOT PAY FOR NOTHING.

Ew
  1st of Dec, 2009
Biotab - Rip off
BioTab

I ordered some BioTab Ezen it is supposed to make a man bigger and last longer; and it does nothing it said it would do. I called and canceled yet they are still charging my account $50.00 I called them back and told them I had stopped theses orders I gave them my cancelation # and I was told that was not a correct # I just checked my bank account and saw where I was charged yet another $50.00 for something I don't have don't want and I canceled 2 months ago.What a Ripp-Off.

Wi
  8th of Mar, 2010
Biotab - unauthorize use of credit card
P.O. Box 941
Springerville
Arizona
Phone: 9285514077
tsosie_1@yahoo.com

My husband and I never ordered any products of yours. We found a 97 cent charge and then a $49.41 charge. I do want a refund for this error and the bank is aware. If you have any questions please call the cell phone number listed. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

Pa

biotab
Bay Village
Ohio
Phone: 440-808-9038

please cancel this order for thomas young i am sending everything back he cannot take any product like this he had a aortic disection in dec 2008 4 liters of fluid on his lungs in jan 2009 march 2009 back in the hospital intensive care unit for seven days for pericardial effusion now back in the hospital for a pericardial window all these pills are not good for the body please email me on how to send all the items you sent me back thank you