Biomolecular Proxene ES / False advertising!

1 Manteno, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-671-3038

My friend and I have been taking this product for almost 3 weeks and found does it does the exact opposite of what it is supposed to do:

Instead of getting rid of pain - pain got worse,
instead of more energy - way, way less energy,
instead of improved sleep - sleep way less than before,
instead of eating less - we are constantly searching for food,

The people there insist that we need to give it more time, that we haven't taken the capsules long enough. We are afraid to continue with the capsules, though, because the problems we had before taking Proxene ES, got considerably worse since taking Proxene ES.

Comments

• Ke
      2nd of Feb, 2008
    Biomolecular Proxene ES - Unauthorized charges!
    Biomolecular Proxene ES
    655 Mulberry
    Manteno
    Illinois
    Phone: 888-671-3038

This company is ALL about fraud! I ordered Proxene and paid for Proxene. A few days later the company called me and offered me a "Free Trial Sample" of two other products, and assured me I'd only be responsible for shipping & handling. The sample products arrived roughly 10 days later, was nothing I'd care to use really, and within 2 weeks of their arrival my credit card was hit with FOUR (4) charges of $39.81 !!! When I call to complain, I was told "someone will investigate this and call you back tomorrow."

I never got the call, but I've called them THREE MORE TIMES and STILL NO REFUND! I've now had to close my credit card to prevent more fraudulent charges, and my bank is reversing the 4 unauthorized charges to my card. What a pain in the ### this has been and all because this company operates under the idea that they can screw you over once they get your credit card number.

Please, please, please DO NOT do business with this company!!!

• Dr
      20th of May, 2008

proxene es is only supposed to contain extract of fruit

morinda =noni

i will advise taking it as a juice complex from a company

you can trust : vitacost or swanson.

much result for less money waste

DR M.N

• Jl
      26th of Jul, 2008

Your absolutely correct. It work the opposite of what it advertised. I could not believe it at first, so I waited a week or so to the get it out of my body after taking it for a day before trying it again. After taking it within a day or so again and again I became very tired, my memory recall was down dramatically, the veins in my hands began to throb like crazy. What ever this stuff is it is dangerous.

Their customer service people seem to be trained not to refund your money. I am sorry to report by experience that this product should be taken off the market and reported to the U.S. National Institutes of Health in Betheasda, MD for analysis and U.S. Federal judicary authorities for fraud investigation as well as IRS.

Proxene ES Dietary Supplement - Lot 0706386 Expiration 08/09.

• Ro
      26th of Nov, 2008
    Biomolecular Proxene ES - No delivery of promised goods
    Biomolecular
    655 Mulberry
    Manteno
    Illinois
    Phone: 1-888-671-3038

Ordered Proxene ES, a dietary supplement, from an ad sent to my home.

The ad listed Proxene ES for $39.95, and also promised to send a pair of $60.00 binoculars along with 2 free reports.

15 days later, the product arrived thru the mail and the bill total was $47.90.

As of this date, 11-27-08, the 2 free reports and the binoculars have never arrived.

This is definitely false advertising and scam, as their products never arrived.

23rd of Jun, 2009

I have been taking it for several months. I dibn't notice any inprovement.
    after a few months I became very tire. I thought I was going to die. I was going to order some more when I saw your report on the inernet. So I stoped taking it.

I HAVE BEEN TAKING IT FOR SEVER NONTHS. IT DIDN'T SEEM TO ANYTHING FOR ME. THEN I NOTICE I WAS GETTING VERY TIDED I WAS GOING TO ORDER SOME MORE WHEN I NOTICE YOUR COMPLAINT. SO I STOPED TAKING IT. LUCKY I DID. I MAY BE DED BY NOW IF I HADENT. IT WAS THE WORSE FEELIG I EVER HAD.

lucky

I HAVE BEN TAKING IT FOR SEVERAL MONTHS.