Biolife Plasma Services / the woman who did the needle puncture
The woman who did my needle puncture was rude and not trained properly.
She was rough and hurt my arm and was visibly upset when I asked for someone else.
When I went in day to finish my donation for the week I was told I needed a vain check for absolutely no reason what's so ever.
It is clear to me that this was a retaliation tactic by one of your employees at the battlefield location, I will follow up on this matter and hope to see she has been deciplined or fired, please contact me [protected] for further information as I will forward my complaint to the bbc and consumer affairs, thank you
More Biolife Plasma Services Complaints & Reviews
- Biolife Plasma - hematoma 
- Biolife Plasma Services - extremely negligent employees 
- Biolife Plasma - wrongly deferred 
- Biolife Plasma - waste of my time 
- Biolife Plasma Services - large bruise 
- Biolife Plasma Services - profile/login
- Biolife Plasma Services - childcare
- Biolife Plasma - spee and check in 
- Biolife Plasma Services - customer service/management
- Bio Life Getz Rd - the money paid to me and the attitude I received from the nurse abee