Biolife Plasma Services / loveland center (doctor's approval)
I was trying to be a first time donor and became very irritated after going through the signing up process (in which some of the workers were really unprofessional) and answering 30 minutes worth of questions only to talk to the nurse and her decide that I cannot donate until I get a doctor's approval because of a slight possibility of having hypothyroidism... -_-
Really? And she said it wouldn't even affect the plasma, so shouldn't that be my choice?! Now I just wasted 3+ hours of my time and still have to pay for a doctors visit if I want to reap any benefit from those hours. Which, did I mention, I would have to go through those 3 hours again once I return?! What the heck?
More Biolife Plasma Services Complaints & Reviews
- Biolife Plasma - hematoma 
- Biolife Plasma Services - extremely negligent employees 
- Biolife Plasma - wrongly deferred 
- Biolife Plasma - waste of my time 
- Biolife Plasma Services - large bruise 
- Biolife Plasma Services - profile/login
- Biolife Plasma Services - childcare
- Biolife Plasma Services - every single time my husband gets to platinum status, they have a reason why he can’t donate.
- Biolife Plasma - spee and check in 
- Biolife Plasma Services - customer service/management