BioLife Plasma Services Joplin MOservice by nurse

On nov 21st, I tried to donate. There was a deferrment because I had not returned a letter from my dr. It wasn't due until dec 14th, so the nurse reluctantly cancelled the deferrment. Then she said "you sniffed, so you must have allergies" and she would not let me donate. I have never had allergies. She lied so I couldn't donate. Even the manager agreed I didn't look like I had allergies, but she couldn't override the nurse. The nurse was mad because she said she called my phone and left a message on it about the letter from the dr, but I told the nurse I did not notice the message. I told her I was not implying she did not call and leave a message, and I just did not notice it. For some reason that made her really mad. I have never had allergies in my entire life. You realize how serious this is? The nurse can just whimsically defer anybody if she gets mad. That was the day before thanksgiving, and my second time to donate in a week, so I should have received $50. So I did not get my $50 because I was going out of town the rest of the week. I would have really appreciated that money for gas money, and because I won't be back in joplin until sunday I have totally missed out on a second donation within the same week to get my money. Donors need that money, and now they're going to have to be very careful and hope the nurse is having a good day otherwise she might punish them and not let them donate just because she can. I was very mad and didn't probably cause a little bit of a scene because she was totally lying, and I could not believe that she was doing that. I went home and got on the plasma website and under deferrments it said, if a donor is experiencing allergies that day, and they are mild, and the donor feels well, they are allowed to donate. So even if I really did have allergies, I should have been allowed to donate because all I did was sniff one time. Is this the kind of people you want working for you. How many times have you done this before? Her behavior is unethical.

Ro