Biolife Plasma Services / deferred from donating

1 Mentor, OH, United States Review updated:

I had gone up to biolife, which is a 45 minute drive one way, and was turned away because it had been too long since I had eaten. It was already late and I was already one of the last donors of the night. So I rescheduled. Go up second time and after waiting around for over an hour, I was told they wouldn't accept m my form of social security number. Rescheduled. 3rd time up, I get to the physical part and they ask about my sleep paralysis. They were unsure if I could donate. They had to contact someone and they needed to okay it. Said i'd have an answer by friday, this was tuesday. Saturday comes. No call. I call them and they haven't heard anything. They said for certain by monday. Monday, nothing. I call them and they said they would call as soon as they heard. Friday comes and they tell me i'm approved. Schedule again. Get all the way through the process up to the documenting of piercings and tattoos and i'm told that I can't donate ever because k have a specific piercing. That's ridiculous. I am livid. 4 times i've wasted time and gas for nothing. My piercing has nothing to do with my plasma.

Ni
Dec 4, 2018

Comments

• Wi
      14th of Dec, 2018

I need a number to talk to someone about my complaint who can i call can't reach a corporate number why is that

• Wi
      14th of Dec, 2018

I need a number to talk to someone about a complaint