Biolabs/Resveratrol Ultra / Resveratrol Ultra

1 IN, United States Review updated:

I have been trying to get my $40 back also. It seem now that it is a scam!! They should be shut down and brought to Justice. I also noticed the nationality of every one Ive talked to.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Fe
      19th of Oct, 2009

The Better Business Bureu will do zilch. They are officially located in Hollywood, Florida. I will file a complaint with the State of Florida, the DA Office as well as the Post office for mail fraud. Will keep you posted. Peter [protected]@tampabay.rr.com

• Re
      22nd of Jun, 2009
    Biolabs/Resveratrol Ultra - Unsolicitated product
    Illinois

On 6/5/09 I stupidly clicked on a free trial offer for ResUltra. I got a phone call on 6/8/09 saying as a thank-you for trying their product they were sending me a free sample of their skincare product that I could keep even if canceled the ResUltra. I was expecting to see a little sample with the ResUltra. On 6/13/09 the ResUltra came. On 6/19/09 a full size bottle of Biolabs Wrinkle releaser came. I looked at my CC statement and saw this charge of $49.95 with a transaction date of 6/10/09. I called the company on 6/19/09 to cancel the ResUltra and to request a refund. They said they’d process the refund and to call back in3 days. I called back today 6/22/09. I was transferred to a Supervisor, Jean. She said I had to return both products at my own shipping expense to get a refund on a product I didn’t order. She claims that when I clicked on the 1st free offer, I agreed to be sent future products. I copied the offer details and I do not see that I agreed to any such thing.

18th of Jun, 2009

per the terms and agreement you get charged the 87 if you do not cancel within 30 days. I was one day late in canceling due to being unable to get ahold of cust serv (held for 20 minutes, then the call ended) so they charged me on teh 31st day...took me a LONG time, but I didnt give up...got a refund! I kept calling back and got different people..they said theyd request their refund dept credit it (finally) and then it was never credited.. Called back again, asked for a supervisor and it is now credited. I also had called my bank since it was taken from my bank card/debit/checking acct and they had said it if was not credited...they would dig into for me and put the 87 back until resolved.
    Dont give up!

• Bo

[protected]@supportwebsales.com
    THESE ARE THE EMAILS FROM YHE SCAMMERS AT VITAL REZV SUPPLEMENTS
    there is no 'free trial "
    they will keep charging your creditcard!!!

• Bo
      11th of Jun, 2009

This sounds a lot like the VITALREZV scam .I have also been charged 2x 96.09 and 97.16 for this supplement and recieved nothing.and when I was able to speak to a rep she said my account was under review and it would be cancelled, Not true. I have emailed and called repeated time no luck.It is such a scam. DO NOT ORDER ANY TYPE OR FORM OF RESVERITROL SUPPLEMENTS/ANTI AGING SUPPLEMENTS!!
    VITALREZV= SCAM!!!

Biolabs/Resveratrol Ultra - Unauthorized credit card hit
    Maureen C
    Connecticut

I just got off the phone with a "Customer Service Representative" who spoke so fast and with a foriegn accent that I could barley understand what she was saying. I asked her to slow down so that I could figure out what she was saying. I guess that the $87.00 that they took from me is gone for good although she said that the refund department would get in touch with me. When I asked to speak to the refund department I was told that they don't have a phone number and I would have to wait to hear from them. I also asked to speak to her superior and was told that there was no one else but her to speak to and then she got very rude after I explained to her what a financial burden this draft created for me. Has anyone ever gotten a refund from this scam? I also told her that I was going to report this scam to the Attorney General's office.

• Su
      3rd of Jun, 2009

I had the exact same thing happen... Take a look at Oprah.com message board. There are 9 pages on complaints on this company fraudently taking peoples money by getting them to pay the shipping charge for the free trial and then they snag your credit card and start fraudently billing you.

File a complaint with your credit card company and the Better Business Bureau. There has to be a way to stop this fraud.