BioLabs, Resveratrol / Refund

The website does not show the product I bought. No phone number to reach them on this product or they company swm.(what does that stand for anyway) Im not getting my refund and I lost the number to reach them Can any one help me!!!

Comments

• In
      19th of May, 2009

I just called 888-271-2458 to cancel my order but since I have a pending order that CAN'T be cancelt it will be shipped out to me. I was actually able to to talk to a person and I even recieved a cancelation number for my account. Needless to say she could not cancel the pending shippment. I will go to my bank cancel my card and file for fraudulent charges. I will call them back to get a RMA # once I recieve the product. I will let you know how it will end... Call 888-271-2458

26th of May, 2009

I orderd the product Resvertrol and i freceived the shipment. It did not work for me. I called the number and cancelled it and set it back allwithin the right time perios. However, they still took it out of my account and I have not been able to reach them BUSY all the time or they put me on hold. can you help me

• Ca
      27th of May, 2009

i just called the Customer Service no 8669490138. No live person after 10 min wait. they said free trial and if you order product you dont pay shipping. Not true> Trying to cancell order> No response. Makes me nervous dealing with scam companies. Them read comments __am really sorry I ordered.
    catherine

• Ca
      27th of May, 2009

I just commented on not been able to reach customer service

• Wa
      27th of May, 2009

Listen all of you. Eat right, (4-6 handful meals a day for continous metabolism/burning no late night binging), Sleep right, Exercise right, and stop diving into scams no matter how well written/promising they are. If people would only believe in "themselves" and not a higher being whenever feeling down and out. You are as high as u will get in this life. No exit pass to nervana sweethearts. None what's so ever.

Here on in... anyone whom reads this ... if you can't believe in yourself and gut instincts... drink some water. Lots of it. :). Sit down. breath into your lower stomach and
    look at nature... The houseplant, the tree outside, the flower blooming today in the out of doors... etc. The rest is up to you and you have the choice. :)

• Jk
      27th of May, 2009

The product was mispresented, I was interested as it was presented with a 60 Minutes promo. It has to do with anti aging, not weight loss or any other nutritonal promise. Worse than that another company has piggybacked on the original offer. I have been unable to cancel the Biolab situation as no one answers the 866 number. You are asked to leave a name and number and you will be called back. You are unable to obtain a RMA if the phone is never answered. I have just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and intend to follow up aggressively.
    JKN

27th of May, 2009

I called 866-949-0138 and put on hold forever, I will call my credit card company to have them cancel. I tried calling the number on the bottle and was on hold for over 16 mins had to start working tried the same number later and got a recording to redail the number! What a scam

Oh my they left me on hold for the number above for about 7 min then a recording came on and said thank you for calling good bye and hung up!

Anne Taylor

• Wh
      28th of May, 2009

Filing with the BBB doesn't accomplish very much. Although this company refund location is in NV. This is the same company (FWM Laboratories) that has been ripping off consumers with free trial acai berry programs.

File a complaint with the state attorney as there are already cases filed in numerous states.

• Wh
      28th of May, 2009

FTC will yield the best results in stopping this scam.

29th of May, 2009

Here's the contact info I found for you:

ResVLifeLifestyle Program:

Please take a few minutes to read the following, as when you purchase the ResVLife Trial, you automatically accept the following Terms and Conditions.

Try ResVLife Risk Free for only $3.58! When you order the $3.58 Trial of ResVLife, your credit card will be charged only $3.58 for a 30 day Supply of ResVLife. You will have 15 days from your original purchase date (actual use of product may be less than the time given) to decide if ResVLife is right for you. If you are enjoying ResVLife, do nothing and at the end of your 15 day trial period, you will be automatically be billed for the bottle of ResVLife at the discounted rate of $69.18. That's 20% off the regular price for a 1 month supply of ResVLife. For your convenience, you will be enrolled in our Autoship program, ensuring you receive a fresh bottle every 30 days. You may cancel your membership at any time by simply contacting customer service. Please remember, for maximum results, we recommend using ResVLife consistently for 3 months. You may contact our Customer Service Department via email and/or by using our toll free phone number. Toll Free Customer Service phone: 1-888-271-2458

By becoming an exclusive member of the ResVLifeLifestyle Program, you are entitled to discounted offers and promotions that only member's receive. There is no obligation to remain in the ResVLifeLifestyle Program and you may cancel your membership at anytime by contacting Customer Care.

RISK-FREE GUARANTEE

At ResVLife, we're only happy when our customers are. That's why we provide an unconditional Guarantee of Satisfaction for all of our products. If you find that a product you purchased from ResVLife didn't meet your needs, please feel free to return your order to us for a full refund (less shipping and handling).

RETURN POLICY

We care as much about customer service as we do about product quality. If you feel the need to return a ResVLife product, for any reason whatsoever, we will gladly make it happen.

To make a return, simply follow the guidelines below:

1. Returned products must be received within 30 days from original ship date. The ship date can be found on your purchase receipt.

2. Returns sent later than 30 days from original ship date will be issued store credit.

3. Returns must be clearly marked with original Order Number. Returned packages not marked with an Order Number cannot be processed.

4. All refunds will be credited to the payment form used for the original purchase. Please allow 1-2 billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.

5. The customer is responsible for return shipping & handling charges.

Please send returns to the following address:

Fulfillment Department
    c/o Shipping Department
    12399 Belcher Road South
    Suite 140
    Largo, FL 33773

If you have any billings questions or concerns, please call a ResVLife customer service

representative at 1-888-271-2458

I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION, AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR $69.18 PER MONTH IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED.

Billing & Customer Support

Our customer service representatives can resolve any billing issues that you may have. Please contact ResVLifeCustomer support by email (and/or) or phone.

Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 6am-5pm p.s.t.

Toll Free Customer Support Line: 1-888-271-2458

All Content Copyright © 2005-2009 ResVLife, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

• Ke
      19th of Jun, 2009

Plain and simple this product did not work for me. This is the first time I have ever tried a diet product and used this with the colon cleans product as advertised online. I actually have gained a couple pounds and feel like it has screwed up my normal bowel movements. I am a 37 year old man looking to drop a few pounds from my stomach. I feel I am a pretty typical size and health man for my age. I hear many people talk about scams and I really wish that drug companies would provide a product that works. I guess thats why they have spent more time in figuring out a plan of marketing thier "free trial" and getting people hooked into a scheduled shippment/billing program instead of product viability. Lesson learned. Read and understand what is required to get out of the program first. Then follow through. If this product did what it claims they would not need to set up a program like they did... people would be calling to reorder faster than trying to cancel!

• Ke
      19th of Jun, 2009

i agree

• Rb
      23rd of Jun, 2009

In repsonse to evehimme,

I have had my credit card charges 2 times by this company. Neither time was the cost 69.18 !!!
    I am currently looking at my bill. The charge I have is $83.18 ????????????????? Not to mention a $3.95 shipping charge. I have been billed this amount TWO times and have only recieved 2 bottles of Resteratrol. So - I DID NOT get a trial for 3.58

This is a total SCAM. You should try calling your own customer service number! You may have to keep trying for days on end. You get an immediate busy signal. I wonder if it's a real number?
    If it is then I can understand why it is constantly busy with everyone trying undo a mistake that was supposed to be a great product.

23rd of Jun, 2009

I finally got my refund (but not refund of any of the "cross border" fees). Mind you, I cancelled on the 12th day after ordering (just to be safe - I've been burned more than once by lures such as this company's).

I followed all the steps above, and that is why I provided them for your assistance. If not practical, then perhaps other posters can offer assistance that worked for them.

FWM Labs charges are different for their different products (mine was Acai Berry Detox and the Colon Cleanse combo); but the "racketeering" they are perpetrating is the same.

I hope it works out for you folks. It is a pisser that jerk wads like this company can rob us, in the first place! And also that it is such a pain in the butt to get it remedied (if then!). This isn't the America that our father promised us, is it?

• Dm
      29th of Jun, 2009

I agree with all the comments above. I have called numerous times and cannot get in contact with anyone.
    I have had to cancel my credit card. I have had to pay all the charges for two months when I was only supposed to pay for the shipping and handling of one month. I am very disappointed in Dr. Oz for his promotion of this product and the mishandling of the charges for this product.

29th of Jun, 2009

Dr. Oz and Rachael Ray don't endorse this product - those are false connections that they are using to try to lure folks in.

I did find a website to report internet fraud to the FBI:

hope it's helpful.

29th of Jun, 2009

OH, to add insult to injury, I am now getting multiple calls on a daily basis from this phone number:

202-443-8969

A man with an Indian accent called the first time (apparently they all have Indian accents...sounding familiar?), and said, "This is your pharmaceutical company calling about your order..." and I cut him off with, "I'm Kaiser. I don't HAVE a pharmaceutical company, " and hung up. My phone is a Verizon cell so I can't block the number, but I have added them to my contacts and put "no ring" as their ring tone. That way, I'm not bothered by them four to five times every day!!!

I can't imagine they got my phone number from any other source than FWM Labs...may they rot in hell!

It just keeps getting worse!

23rd of Jul, 2009

I did not even complete an order for this product and got charged $87. I cannot connect to anyone by phone. I spoke to a person in inquiry over the internet and after learning the cost, I specifically told her no. She continued to beg, lowering the shipping to $.99. I told her no and canceled out all screans. 3 weeks later, I am socked with this outrageuos charge. is this what I get for asking questions?!

23rd of Jul, 2009

To make things worse, I am getting charged for a product that I never received!

24th of Jul, 2009

You don't want the product - it's crap.

Call the bank that issues the credit card that they charged and complain about fraudulent charges.