Bio*extenze / fraud

1 Ogden, UT, United States Review updated:

this company is unbelievable!! my 18 year old son got a fraudulant charge of $49.41 on his bank account.
after much searching, we finally were able to contact the company. the "first-time job" customer service rep
told my son that since it was all his account information, of course he HAD to be the person that ordered the
bulls*** product. as he was trying to explain to this young girl that this was actually fraud, SHE HUNG UP ON HIM!! so then i call, and ask for a manager when the phone gets answered. i promptly get hung up on. now, as i have worked in the customer service industry for well over 15 years, this is a HUGE no-no. so i called back. the second person that answered the phone had more manners and a little more training, so i was able to actually
convey the situation and the seriousness of said situation. fortunately, the fraud department at my son's bank is handelling the situation.

Comments

• Aa
      15th of Feb, 2010
    Bio*extenze - unauthorized charges to bank acct
    biotab nutriceuticals inc
    401 e huntington dr
    Monrovia
    Phone: 626-775-6300
    service@biotab.com

was told that 1st shipment was free trial for only .97cents THATS IT!!! since then have continuously been charged from bank acct making overdraft fees well over what i make on a pay check.tried calling.do not want anymore sent to me at all.trying to send back unneccessary shipments that are not open but sure there will be no answer or an excuse .THIS IS A SCAM.I think you should be able to call if you want to reorder on the phone, not take out money before shipment.Guess I need to reopen different checking acct and charge THIS COMPANY!!!

• Aa
      15th of Feb, 2010

i also think any overdraft charges from anyones acct should be reimbursed by this company WHAT DO YOU THINK?

• Se
      30th of Apr, 2010
    Bio*extenze - stole money
    BIO*EXTENZE
    Monrovia
    California

We signed up for a "free" trial but when they started charging our acct. $1.49... $2.49... and such, shortly after would come the $49.99 fee. We called several times and told them to cancel it, they said to send back our product, and we did, but no refunds ever came... Every time we called they said that we needed our old cancellation number and that we never called in the first place. Our bank had to re-reimburse us and is doing an investigation. We even had to cancel our debit cards and get a replacement just to get them to stop! In short they SUCK! and are a fraudulent company!

• Ba
      15th of May, 2010
    Bio*extenze - keep billing
    bio extenze

I have contacted this company multiple times and have told them I do not want their product and they keep billing me. They do not care about anything but getting money(stealing it)

• Mi
      3rd of Jun, 2010
    Bio*extenze - fraud deductions
    bio*extenze
    California

i have cancelled this subsription 3 times and this company keeps sending me the product and charging my bank account...i have contacted my bank and i am proceeding to press charges against this company for violating my rights.

this is the worst company i have every dealt with...all citizens should be made aware of this outrageous scam

• Me
      17th of Aug, 2010

Please if anyone has any idea how to stop this company from chargeing my account short of closeing it please let me kow.I have never order anything from them yet they somehow got my card number.I use my card for direct deposit so i need the account to be open but i cant let tem just steal my money.Please anyone can help let me know my email is fattie6@yahoo.com.I am going to call my card company today to see what i can do to stop them from chargeing it again.