Bio Svelte / No refund

I purchased the product online, knowing there as a money back guarantee, who claimed to be the largest and most prestigious mail-order firms in the world.

They claim that if you are not 100% satisfied with the speed, the effectiveness or the durability of the results obtained with the Bio Svelte Diet Formula, all you do is simply return the remaining capsules to us within 90 days of their shipping date. If you do so, they agree to give you a full refund of the product price (less than shipping and handling fees), without asking any questions or posing any conditions. Moreover, they claim they shall do so within no more than 15 days of having received your returned package. They claim that no trick is involved in this free-trial offer, there are no hidden clauses, no conditions, and no exceptions. This is a written, formal and signed guarantee on their website.

I returned my product about 60 days in, which was four months ago know, and I am still waiting for the funds to be returned.

Ke

Comments

• Ju
      4th of Sep, 2009

I ordered my Biosvelte in April and never received it. When I called the company they were very agreeable and asked if I wanted them to send me another shipment or cancel. I asked to cancel and get my money back. I never received my refund which was supposed to take 2 to 3 weeks. I called again in July and they said the refund in coming. I called in September and the phones are disconnected. I guess I'm not getting my money back.

Judy

• Di
      10th of Sep, 2009

Judy, I have the same problem as you. I returned my unused product, as it didn't do a darn thing - five months ago now. There was some corresponce by email, but now there is nothing - and haven't seen any refund. It looks like their website isn't even up and running anymore!

I hope others read what a slime bucket company this is before they order the crappy product!

Terri

200-440 Laurier street West
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1R 7X9

• Hu
      26th of Jun, 2013

J'ai commandé le produit le 4 juin. Ça fait maintenant 4 semaines et je n'ai toujours rien reçu. J'attends le produit miraculeux qui devait me parvenir discrètement par la poste. J'ai écrit à la compagnie Biosvelte, je n'ai reçu aucune réponse d'eux. Je me pose des questions. J'avais fait parvenir le coupon qui apparaissait dans le Journal de Québec du 3 juin dernier, belle publicité avec avis de professionnels, même chose sur leur site web. Est-ce que ce produit-là existe ou est-ce une arnaque?
    Huguette

• Hu
      5th of Jul, 2013

J'ai maintenant reçu le produit Biosvelte. Dans 4 semaines, je vous ferai part des résultats obtenus.