Binverse / Misleading free trial

1 Canada Review updated:

I signed up for a free trial at Binverse, because it says that if I sign before July 31 end I'll pay onlyu $1 for for the entire subscription, which I did. I entered my paypal payment and wala! the $1 was debited from my account. I searched about the company and found out later there's a lot of bad reviews about them. I decided not to log in to the account they provided, anyway it's only a dollar that was scammed from me. Last Aug. 14 I got an e-mail from them saying payment failed, I've no idea what's that payment for so I tried to call them but the friendly costumer service was out of reach. Last Aug. 16 I was so shocked that I was charged $99.96. Tried to call them but the FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE was out of reach!!!

I reported it to Paypal as unauthorized charges and thanks Paypal their answered was quick. They will reversed the payment and I was no longer subscribe to this Scambags!.

I salute you Paypal, you are true to your promises to your client.

Comments

• Mo
      26th of Aug, 2010

Even the same thing happen to me.. i have escalated this issue to paypal.. hopefull they will reverse the money to my account.

• Je
      1st of Sep, 2010

Dear All Binverse Victim :

I am not so lucky can get refund from Paypal, I was charged by credit card.
    I try every possible way to submit a complaint.

FTC, Internet Fraud Center ...

I even ask the [protected]@leaseweb.com" to stop the web running.

PLS populate the following info, for any victim needed.

TKS !

Danoff, Richard [protected]@binverse.com
    Binverse, Inc.
    2125 Center Ave.
    Suite 507
    Fort Lee, New Jersey 07024
    +1.2014080044 Fax -- +1.8664395144

www.binverse.com canonical name = binverse.com.
    Name: binverse.com

remarks: Please send email to [protected]@leaseweb.com for complaints

• Je
      1st of Sep, 2010

FYI
    Call their CSC and complaint it !
    By phone - Toll Free US: (877) 352-1610, Non US: +1 201-408-0044

*** Finally ***
    Hello jengjr lee,

Thank you for contacting Binverse support. Listed below is the response to your inquiry submitted on 01.09.2010.

As you did not cancel your account within the 14 days free trial, it was extended automatically into the yearly contract, which you agreed to during the registration process. However, as a sign of goodwill, we have just cancelled your account and initiated a refund of $99.96 for you. You will receive this money within the next few days. Thank you for contacting us.

In order to enhence the quality of our support, we would really appreciate a rating of our support reply. Therefore, please follow the subsequent link:

Did we answer your questions? Contact a friendly support representative 24x7 for further assistance - http://binverse.com/index.cfm?DL=sf.

Thanks for your continued business.

Best regards,
    Binverse, Inc.

• Da
      1st of Dec, 2010

lol burn...

Typical user, signs up for something and just clicks through the boxes without reading anything and then later yells foul because of his own ignorance.

READ WHAT YOU ARE FILILNG OUT !!! READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS !!!

Pretty Simple.