Binverse / Misleading free trial
I signed up for a free trial at Binverse, because it says that if I sign before July 31 end I'll pay onlyu $1 for for the entire subscription, which I did. I entered my paypal payment and wala! the $1 was debited from my account. I searched about the company and found out later there's a lot of bad reviews about them. I decided not to log in to the account they provided, anyway it's only a dollar that was scammed from me. Last Aug. 14 I got an e-mail from them saying payment failed, I've no idea what's that payment for so I tried to call them but the friendly costumer service was out of reach. Last Aug. 16 I was so shocked that I was charged $99.96. Tried to call them but the FRIENDLY CUSTOMER SERVICE was out of reach!!!
I reported it to Paypal as unauthorized charges and thanks Paypal their answered was quick. They will reversed the payment and I was no longer subscribe to this Scambags!.
I salute you Paypal, you are true to your promises to your client.
More Binverse Complaints & Reviews
- Binverse - Fraudulent advertising 
- Binverse - Unauthorized Chargers 
- Binverse - SCAM!!!!!! 
- Binverse - Scam! 
- Binverse - Issues with Binverse? Check out a few other Usenet Options 
- Binverse - Please stay away from Binverse and their malpractices and protect your valuable cash and time 
- Binverse - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE 
- Binverse - unfair charge 
- Binverse - No Way out of Scam 
- Binverse - Fraudulent Withdrawal, Beware