Binverse / Scam!
Everything started when I need software for my laptop. It was night and I could not find a software store to open so I was googling and found Binverse with all the words of his ads are promising. I signed up and gave up $ 1 registration fee separately. I think it's okay, because they mentioned the 14-day free trial and you are free to cancel it. My carelessness, I do not see in detail how to cancel. After I tried, it was very disappointing download speeds, slow! I decided to not use Binverse services. Later On February 6th I received an email from pay pal tranksaksi for $ 21.99!! without prior notice to the email address I registered to binverse. Binverse very difficult initially in contact via email [protected]@binverse.com. Finally I contacted pay pal and complain about the unauthorized payment reply. And dated February 7 I received an email from me telling Binverse which gives details of the account. All the legal ways I have tried and I really hope that the parties Binverse improve their marketing way and do business in honest way! and please...give back my money!!
BEWARE THE BINVERSE!
More Binverse Complaints & Reviews
- Binverse - Fraudulent advertising 
- Binverse - Unauthorized Chargers 
- Binverse - SCAM!!!!!! 
- Binverse - Issues with Binverse? Check out a few other Usenet Options 
- Binverse - Overcharging, poor customer support 
- Binverse - Please stay away from Binverse and their malpractices and protect your valuable cash and time 
- Binverse - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE 
- Binverse - unfair charge 
- Binverse - No Way out of Scam 
- Binverse - Misleading free trial