Bindu Gas Service / about total day of booking

India Review updated:
1) I am suraj singh rawat of LPG Coustmer of Bindu Gas Services (Consumer No. 11952K) my house address is 1023/A Jawahar Colony Faridabad. I cannot understand that what's the time of gas booking 20-25 or 30 days booking totally depend of Bindu Gas Agency nature which she was select some time she booked 25 days and next time I found 30 days. But this booking rules change in delhi or not.

2) The 2nd things is no response for picking any phone which she given for booking the number is [protected] if you want to book your gas 07/12/2007 then you are wait for two or three days. it is not my problems every one says why you do not pick the phone.
So please do the need ful for your kind necessary action

thanks with regards

suraj singh rawat
house no.1023/a Jawahar colony
faridabad 121005 (Haryana)

Comments

Dh
  13th of Jul, 2012
Yes I agree wid you, I also went for gas booking last week but same happened wid me, lady there told me that booking will be done after 30 days. and also the toll free number for automated booking, booking can not be done after thirty day passed, I am depressed. Every time I have to take leave from office for two day. one day for booking and one day for taking delivery.

Why thy do thing such like this. If wont get positive response then I will file RTI against this.
Dharmendra