Binder and Binder / Crooks

United States Review updated:

Binder and Binder are the biggest joke for a law firm in the world. The judges do not like them and my judge made a joke abou them. I saw many attorneys who were local and the judge jokied and chated with them but when the Binder gal came his face changed. The person they sent to the hearing was not even a lawyer.

Binder wears a hat like he is some good old boy when he is really a native new yorker. These two guys have ripped off many many people. other people I kn ow and sometimes they just send a letter to the judge and do not even want a hearing. (dont want to come that far.)

Get a local lawyer. DO NOT GET BINDER AND BINDER.

Comments

Jan 09, 2012

I just found this and thank goodness I did before I hired these people! THEY AREN'T EVEN REAL LAWYERS! If you are considering hiring them please check this link out first:

Binder-and-Binder.com

I just saw that the Senate is wanting Social Security to look at all of the cases that have been represented by Binder and Binder. Some people may even have to pay their won benefits back. If I were you, I would NOT trust these guys. Just look what they did to the guy on the website linked above.