Bimal Auto Agency / Maruti Esteem / very bad after sales service

1 India Review updated:

I bought an Esteem on Dec 2006 from Bimal True Value Showroom. There was a huge list of things to do with the service. When I got the vehicle back nothing was done. They just washed the vehicle & returned it with polish pored over the vehicle. Then it took two more visits to get some of the issues done. Now I have done with my second service also. The Service was almost done in a same way with two days time. Still all the issues I reported continues.

I put some sun film by the Same company and got it with full of bubbles. Last week I visited 5th time for making it proper & irresponsible guys put another color film for one glass & returned the vehicle which shows the height of attitude & negligence to the work they are doing.

Comments

• De
      10th of Apr, 2007

Yes I really agree with this. This is one of the worst Maruti Sales & service centre in Bangalore India.

Their service is really worst and even they will forse customers to handover the feedback form to them which is supposed to send to maruti.

• Ka
      20th of May, 2007

Thanks for your feedback, i was about to send my car to Bimal for servicing. Now i won't do it in my dreams even.

Any updates on Pratham Motors.

• Ve
      25th of Sep, 2007

Guys, be happy that the complaint stopped with the sunfilm..
    I had some problems with the Front Wheel Alignment of my Zen, spent 8k towards repair and the result...guess what ? These guys have hammered and bent the chasis (near right lower arm) and worsened the complaint..
    What do I do now? :-(

• As
      3rd of Aug, 2008

Yes I am agree about this. Because i am they are least bother about Old cars.

I gave my Vehicle for Servicing all most 12 days back to Bimal Service Station- Mahadevpura, Bangalore. Major work was Steering OH, Carburetor OH and Cargo Box Sound. Cargo Box Sound has not rectifying from my last two Servicing.
    After this Servicing I visited 10th times for making it proper. There was not that much work in my car. Problem was only negligence of work during servicing. For this work my Car was 7 days (including servicing) in your service station and I have spent all most 9, 000 Rs for this.
    After all this harassment I have called Service Manager. He has attended my car and He has given back my car within 45 mines everything (Engine Tuning and Door Noise) has been done. He did his excellent work within very less time. I was going back to my home but when I observed that there is a sound coming out from Engine again I went back to service station than I came to know Engine OH is required and it may be cost me approx 30, 000 Rs.
    I do not understand how it can be possible?
    How it can be possible after servicing within 70 KM. If Engine OH was required than why no has noticed during this servicing. Any one will be my place what he will think about this.
    My car was not at all in this condition.

I am suspecting something has been done for my car because i have given complain.

but gain there is a Name- BIMAL how can do that this kind of Cheap work????