Billy Mays / Yells on tv

I would like to register a complaint about the commercials that involve "billy mays".In every one he yells the entire time. Could someone please tell him to use his "indoor voice" the next time he makes a new commercial?

Ch

Comments

• Cu
      30th of Sep, 2008

I reach for the remote every time this screamer comes on. Who is hiring this guy and why does anyone think it is effective to yell at the potential customers?

4th of Oct, 2008

No kidding. The commericals are so much louder than the regular programming we are watching, including any background music in his commercial, but then he yells on top of it all as well.
    STFU Billy Mays!!!

• El
      8th of Oct, 2008
    BILLY MAYS - Billy Mays
    Livonia
    Michigan

In all my 52 years on this planet, I have NEVER been so irritated by an infomercial as i am by Mays…good lord! If I wanted someone yelling at me about stupid, asinine things, I would reunite with my ex-husband!!!

I IMMEDIATELY press MUTE when he comes on, which seems to be more and more, lately, on more and more channels!!! The channel can’t change fast enough…
    There’s been only a few times in my life when I’ve felt violence towards another human being…in his case, I want to reach thru the T.V. and smack his ugly face in!!! Seriously…someone needs to SHUT HIM UP, I swear to God. I keep thinking that it’s GOT to end one of these days, but, stupid peeps–evidently–keep buying his f’in products which keep him in biz, eh? AAARRRGGGHHH!!!

Where can we complain, I ask you??? Good lord…save us from his foolishness, pleeeez!!! I’m truly afraid I’m going to lose my mind…

12th of Oct, 2008

Please, please, someone tell us how to stop this man from doing commercials. He has the most grating voice. Many commercials are annoying. His commercials are painful and should not be allowed.

• Me
      12th of Oct, 2008

All I know is he yells to much and sell gimicky cheap stuff. His voice is so annoying I don't listed to what he is say or selling. The commercials remind of "Ronco" commercials. A bunch of junk and a classless guy peddling them. Get rid of him soon.

• Fr

i think he's ###in hot

• Me
      20th of Oct, 2008

The irony is that talking in ALL CAPS is the internet equivalent of shouting, and is really annoying.

23rd of Oct, 2008

This Dude is a pain in the ###. We must mute him once and for all(Using the mute button on the remote.) I quess his Mom and Dad must have been hard of hearing when he was growing up! We need a hero like "Joe "the plumber to save us. Maybe Obama is right... It is time for change!

• Ar
      9th of Nov, 2008

I couldn't agree with you more! His ###ic yelling grates on my nerves like fingernails against a chalkboard. Is there no end in site?

13th of Nov, 2008

PLEASE Billy, do you have to yell? I SO enjoy my morning news...this is cat comes on and is such a "morning buzz" kill.

Billy...really? Do you have to yell?

• Co
      14th of Nov, 2008

Billy Mays' yelling is absolutely annoying and crass beyond belief! Why would I listen to someone YELL at me? I can stand it for a few seconds, then have to mute or change the channel. If the only way they can sell their stuff is to YELL!!! their lungs out as if they were shouting from the bottom of a canyon to the hard of hearing, then we're in serious trouble. Surely sensible talking works best!! It's completely crazy!!

• Ga
      22nd of Nov, 2008

As soon as he comes on and starts screaming, I turn the channel as fast as I can !

• Be
      23rd of Nov, 2008

Billy Mays the screamin' banshee...He screams so loud that the veins in his neck bulge. I'd like to wring his neck - fire him already! What I can't figure out is why health insurance companies like icanbenefit.com use the same annoying spokesperson who also endorses products like (toilet) "Bowl Blaster." Are they implying there's a connection???

• Lo
      28th of Nov, 2008

Maybe there is something wrong with me because I really like Billy Mays and his wonderful commercials. Aside from liking Billy Mays I am very fond of jock itch, mosquito bites, toothaches and punching myself in the face till I put myself in a coma.d898

• Fe
      28th of Nov, 2008

Billy Mays has irritated me to the degree that when I hear him (how can you not?) throughout the house, I rush to the TV to jot down the product(s) he is selling so I am sure never to buy any of them, ever. Moreover, I have a household product ban on any brand he promotes--we are a large family of eleven--and I encourage my relatives and neighbors to do the same.

• Mi
      1st of Dec, 2008

Does anyone realize why he yells? (Many people turn their television down during commercials). I, too, find him extremely annoying but he's easy to tune out. (It's also a key to his success)

Consider it like this...People buy what he's pitching. He lives in a $1.8M home in Odessa, Fl.

• Su
      17th of Dec, 2008

this guy is horrifying. Any advertiser who uses him deserves none of my business. I turn him off immediately!

24th of Dec, 2008

I want to break my HDTV set every time I see his commercial, because it shows his "F" face much better and plays his "F" yelling voice much stronger. It follows me with every channel I'm watching whether it's a sports or news.
    Who is buying the products he is advertising, obviously there is a fish for his "charm" and "beautiful loud voice".
    Can some one shut him up?

• Jl
      24th of Dec, 2008

Good to see I'm not the only one that hates that infomercial whore. I'd rather punch little floppy-eared puppies named "lucky" than listen to him...

• Bc
      1st of Jan, 2009

I have to run to the TV remote and press MUTE everytime I hear this idiot. His voice is so anoying that I doubt it is his voice; it must computer generated! Anyway, this guy is an total idiot; we must get him off the airways.