Billy Mayes / Obnoxious

There are a LOT of revolting commercials on TV, but the absolute most totally obnoxious commercials are by that loud mouth billy Mayes. There is not one single product that he shouts about that we will ever purchase, at any price, no matter what it is.

Comments

• Na
      23rd of Sep, 2008

I have to add my complaint about Billy Mayes as well. It seems that He just does not tout one product but a whole slew of them.

He is loud and very obnoxious. I understand this is how he makes his living but, does he need to shout about them. It really does fray a persons nerves. Isnt there any way to get him from shouting?

• Ba
      23rd of Sep, 2008

A lot of the perceieved loudness is due to audio compression, which is done on all commercials...his to a greater extent.

• Ji
      24th of Sep, 2008

This type of ad is an invasion of my private residence. If someone came to my door and shouted like Billy Mayes, I would smack him upside the head with a 2x4. The FCC is partially to blame because they allow ads like this to be perpetrated on the American public. Some one should get and distribute Billy's home phone number so everyone can call and scream at him.

• Do
      26th of Sep, 2008

I completely agree with all the other complaints on Billy Mayes and his loud mouth. I wouldn't mind it so much because I mute him anyway, but when he begins his stupid commercials by screaming, I nearly jump out of my skin. Someone please shut this man up!!! I can't take it anymore.

• Da
      18th of Oct, 2008

I think Billy should have a nice soothing cup of SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

• Co
      19th of Oct, 2008

Listen up advertisers. It seems that many people agree that this man is aggitating. Do you actually think we will even pay attention to your product? I, like many, mute him as soon as I hear him, so your dollars are wasted and a potentially good product is left in the silence.

• Ji
      23rd of Oct, 2008

When Billy comes on my TV I automatically hit mute or OFF. This type of advertising should be banned.

• Da
      25th of Oct, 2008

I am sick and tired of Billy Mays and wish someone would take this blow-hard off TV! Furthermore, I've never bought anything from him and have no intention too! Will someone please get rid of this guy, soon?!

• Fe
      26th of Oct, 2008

He makes my blood preassure rise everytime his loud mouth blurts out garbage on my tv. I haven't met anyone yet that can tolerate his voice. I automatically assume that every product that he advertises is cheap dollar store junk because that's all he's ever represented. What the hell are these companies thinking when they hire him. Are they deaf!?
    MUTE doesn't work fast enough!

• Br
      5th of Nov, 2008

i want billy mayes to die a horrible death...cancer, burned alive or eaten alive by sharks...now that would be a cool commercial

• Pa
      9th of Nov, 2008

I AM TOTALLY AMAZED----EVERY PERSON THAT HAS REGISTERED A COMPLAINT HAS THE SAME PROBLEM THAT I HAVE WITH THIS LOUD MOUTH---WHENEVER HE COMES ON---NO MATTER WHAT ROOM I'M IN---I CAN HEAR THIS STUPID ### SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS----I ACTUALLY INVENTED A BILLY MAYES AUTOMATIC MUTE BUTTON ON MY REMOTE----WHENEVER HIS OBNOXIOUS VOICE COMES ON---IT AUTOMATICALY MUTES THE T.V.----I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM FALL FROM THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING----TOUTING HIS STAIN REMOVER AS HE IS GOING DOWN----IT WOULD GO LIKE THIS---BILLY MAYES HERE----I'M GOING TO DEMONSTRATE THIS WONDERFUL STAIN REMOVER----WHEN THEY REMOVE MY BODY FROM THE PAVEMENT--YOU WON'T SEE ANY STAINS----THIS WOULD BE HIS FINEST HOUR----

• Gr
      14th of Nov, 2008

Ditto: I can't stand the guy. I hit mute button. Maybe if we get enough people to call the number they might take him off. The ties up the lines and nothing gets sold. What do you think?

• Gr
      14th of Nov, 2008

Here is the number to Oxiclean Company. Let's bombard them with complaints.

Customer Service: 1-800-781-7529

Church & Dwight Consumer Relations
    469 N. Harrison St.,
    Princeton, NJ 08540

14th of Nov, 2008

Here is the email to Oxiclean. Keep sending your complaints there. I set up a email program to bombard them with complaints. Lets get this idiot off the air.

domain-admin@churchdwight.com

16th of Nov, 2008

HEY BILLY MAYES HERE!!! CHRISTMAS IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER AND I'LL BET YOUR GONNA NEED SOME STOCKING STUFFERS FOR YOUR LOVED ONES!!! HERE IS JUST A PARTIAL LIST OF CRAP THAT I PEDDLE!!! OxiClean, Orange Clean, Orange Glo, Hercules Hook wall hangers, Simoniz Fix It Scratch Remover, Ding King automotive dent remover, Zorbeez absorbent towels, Lint-B-Gone lint brush, Samurai Shark knife sharpener, Liquid Diamond car waxing product, AwesomeAuger Ground Auger, Weed Auger, and Power Extender gardening tools, Turbo Tiger vacuum cleaner, FreeFone wireless phone holder, Handy Switch remote light switches, Mighty Putty, Micro-Men Duster, FoneFree wireless cellphone headset, Easy Off Bam!, Sealtite Tire Sealant, Currie Motors Chrysler Credit Hotline, Vidalia Slice Wizard, Vidalia Chop-it, Steam Buddy wrinkle remover/creaser, Cutco Kitchenware, Street Options Auto Accessories, Energize energy supplement, EngraveIt, Kaboom!, Never Ever Scrub Tile Cleaner, Sandstrom OnTV, Mighty Mend It, Big City Slider Station, Gopher reach extending tool.
    CALL WITHIN THE NEXT 10 MINUTES AND I'LL THROW IN AN AUTOGRAGHED LASER GUN LINT REMOVER!!! CALL ME NOW!!!

Now after reading this, don't you want to run out and buy each and every one of those great products?
    NOT!!!

• St
      10th of Dec, 2008

Go to Billies web offical web site and leave your comments there. http://www.infomercials-tv.com/blog/2006/09/hercules_hook_h.html?cid=142293980#comments

• Sk
      3rd of Jan, 2009
    Billy Mayes - Loud, obnoxious, and false advertisment
    9200 E. 159th Ave.
    Brighton
    Colorado
    Phone: 303-659-5475

Is there any chance you can tape this mans mouth shut. He's loud, obnoxious, and is a false advertizer. The same thing applies to the Shamwow Jerk! I will NEVER buy anything more from your advertisments! Everything you folks advertise is false and missleading! BS, BS for you people take advantage of those less informed. Shame on you Shame on you!

• Aa
      4th of Jan, 2009

I personally can't stand the very sound of this screaming idiot. If I could put his testicals in a vice, I'd give him something to scream about. Anyone that employs this idiot, I avoid their products just to make sure I don't contribute to his welfare. If i knew his home phone number I'd call him at my expense just to screamin his ear!!

• Kr
      27th of Jan, 2009

thank god, i am not the only one that thinks this guy is an idiot. his commercials are very annoying, just because of that I won't buy anything he sells

• Li
      5th of Feb, 2009

Linda Davies
    I can`t take his CONSTANT SHOUTING!!! and I refuse to buy anything he is trying to sell. Who knows, MAYBE he`ll wake up one morning with Laryngitis... I could not BELIEVE all the complaints there were on him...UNBELIEVABLE!!!