Billions and Trillions Inc / Product Misrepresentation

1 7758 E 106th stTulsa, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 918-291-1966

Represented a 1970 Pontiac GTO front endura bumper as properly restored for $2450.00 plus $400 truck freight shipping. Upon removing the bumper from the crate there was evidence of cracking in the primer. Sanding of the primer revealed a heavily cracked bumper that was never "restored". A very thick coating of primer was applied over the bumper in order to hide the cracks and circumvent the laborious work that would have been needed to properly restore the bumper. Frank DeLarzelere refuses to stand up for it despite the "guarantees" made on his website. He is also known as Biker Fox and apparently is a colorful character.

Comments

13th of Apr, 2009

http://www.BillionsandTrillionsInc.com man this guy has got the parts I have been looking for over 2 years. Very professional too. I have spent over 2000.00 with him. Very happy with the parts I recieved.

• Te
      30th of Nov, 2009

Frank is not a good person to deal with, I called him and asked if he had a part and he said yes. I asked if he could e-mail me a picture and he said he didn't have time for that and do I want it or not. He pretty much forced me into the sale and said it would ship out in a week, I called a day and a half later and told me I found the same part for half the price and I felt that he forced me into the sale and I didn't want it and he said its to late its been shipped out.
    I told him that I'm going to reject the delivery and he sad please don't because he doesn't want the part lost so I said ok and I took the delivery because he said he would send ups out to me to come pick it up so he has a tracking number. He never sent ups and I had to pay and send the part back to him. Now I have to fight with my credit card company to get a refund.
    All I have to say it watch out when your dealing with Billions and Trillions Inc...

• Tr
      16th of Dec, 2009

Well I got the core support from Frank at Billions and Trillions and he stated it was NOS which means new old stock, never used... What I got what a sand blasted old rusty part that was primed and pasted off as new... This guy can not be trusted and do not buy anything from him until you see it in person. His prices are high and he doesn't stand behind his product...

Do not buy from Billions and Trillions Inc...

• Ri
      30th of Jan, 2010

Very rude and arrogant to deal with on the phone, especially if you're not going to purchase a part. There is probably a reason the guy's not selling on ebay, think of the negative feedback. I'd beware of buying anything not pictured on his site.

• Da
      16th of Feb, 2010

I just called "Frank" for a hood emblem for a Buick Regal and was a bit surprised by his rude and unprofessional personality. Although unreasonably pricey, I was about to purchase the hard-to-get "NOS" emblem from him for $180 but them he goes on to say that it won't come with the spring or mounding part. I told him, "what kind of "NOS" does not come with it's mounding, thats like buying a shirt without a sleeve. He got mad and hung up on me. So I researched him and am grateful his true nature has been exposed. I feel very bad for all the people he's ripped-off and am greatful I didn't fall victim.

8th of May, 2010

the guy is extremely rude, very slow and is a pathological liar. run, do not walk from this "BRO" as he calls everyone. do a google search on his address. you can find a street view of that address. ITS A HOUSE, and a run-down one at that. if you look at his so-called "warehouse" pics, you will see its more than likely just his garage. he thinks his no refund policy is his way to do whatever he wants and treat people like shyt. i will be filing complaints with the Ok Atty Generals office, the local police and the feds because i believe he is breaking federal law by doing business accross state lines. we will see what they think about his no refund policy.

17th of May, 2010

Frank P. DeLarzelere

17th of May, 2010

here is a website about the owner of Billions and Trillions, Frank P. DeLarzelere. draw your own conclusions. http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Bikerfox

• Go
      18th of Oct, 2010

Boxerboy, did you have any luck with your complaint to the Ok Aty Gen.? I have the same problem.

• Cl
      30th of Nov, 2010

The guy is a jerk says he wont deal with Yankees, thus I have pulled his info from the Classic Buick car owners website and blackballed him from posting his classifieds too many dissatisfied customers I called to check up on complaints and found him to be rude and useless

• Mu
      4th of Dec, 2010

We deal with Yankees, Rednecks & Europeons everyday. I want to personally appologize for being so arrogant. We will start being more professional. We offer Muscle car parts no one else in the United States can supply. Our website is http://www.BillionsandTrillionsInc.com . We have many satisfied customers as you can clearly see.
    http://www.billionsandtrillionsinc.com/guestbook.htm. Once again I an truly sorry for being short with some customers. Its not easy restoring dozens of customers parts every month. We do the best can do. We do not sell PERFECT parts. Have a nice day. We appreciate your business.

• 67
      18th of Jan, 2011

Billions and Trillions Inc. claims and clearly represents they have a 100% rating on eBay through their website (http://www.billionsandtrillionsinc.com/). The dishonest and exaggerated truth is their rating on eBay is only for items they buy. Don't fall victim to this trap thinking they have a good selling standing on eBay when they are not! Billions and Trillions Inc. does not sell on eBay, thus misleading any buyer on their website. This is clearly an act to propagate beliefs that are not true. Also, why would Billions and Trillions Inc. allow bad comments on their own website? Also, the price of a good or service is often a good indication of its quality, but not with Frank. He is misleading, deceptive and lies about the quality of what he sells!

25th of Jun, 2011

Billions & Trillions has been in busness for 23 years. We have done business with over 15, 000 people over the pat 23 years. 98% of our customers are happy. There is no way we can please everyone. We do not sell perfect car parts. When you go to our website you can very clearly see we have nice used products no one else in the U.S. can offer to the public. You can find slander on any blog you visit about anyone. Even Mother Tereasa. We have two accounts with Ebay, dealt with over 1, 000 folks on Ebay with a 100% rating. We do not match our competetors prices. Our products are superior to our competition. Heck our competition cannot even provide parts like the ones on our website. Our parts are costly but one thing is for sure at least you finally have found the parts for you car you have been looking for months and sometimes years. Give us a call. Don't be fooled by jealous folks who cannot afford our parts. We have done Business with Jay Leno, Corey Dillion, Lebron James & other celebrities.

www.MusclecarGuru.com

Call us today. Times are tough. Make sure you buy a part that fits your car. Repo sheet metal is a nightmare on Elm. We are trying to do the right thing.

• Mi
      18th of Apr, 2012

i ordered a radio & what i got was a rusted piece of junk & not for my car after paying a premium price for something that was described as mint. now he wont take it back so he keeps sending more incorrect radios & i keep paying to ship them back. dont buy from this idiot. miami 1234

• 70
      27th of May, 2013

I would not do business with billions & trillion ever again, and I have restored a few Grand Sports. There are much better places to shop for NOS, OEM Buick Parts. I'm getting ready to restore my 70 GS 455 convertible and I won't be buying any parts from B & T

• 70
      11th of Oct, 2013

I also did business with frank what a horrible experience. He sales a bad product period. I've talk to a lot of people on the Buick boards and they all say the same thing. Just don't deal with this guy, there are far better places to find parts for your car. The fender I purchased from billions and trillions It look like somebody took a hammer to it. He describe it as pristine condition, I tried sending it back he refused the shipment. I ended up just throwing it away, $900.00

9th of Jan, 2014

We have over 2200 videos on You Tube. You be the Judge. Don't be swayed by nay Sayers. Its not like we dictate prices or anything like that gentlemen. We are 100% on Ebay.

Our You Tube channel is here.

Look at the videos closely. We do not sell show quality parts. Nice used only.

Our websites:

Thank you for your business. We really do appreciate it. Our prices are high.

• Cl

Subject: '64 Jetstar rear bumper invoice
    To: "Tom Martin"

Has nothing to do with 3
    other people wanting this bumper STUPID. I want 1250.00 for a chrome bumper
    675.00 for used bumper stupid ###.

On 2/27/2014 5:26 PM, Frank DeLarzelere
    wrote:

I
    am the most important person when restoring a car. Not you stupid.

On 2/27/2014 2:55 PM, Tom Martin wrote:

Wow Frank

Very Disappointed in that conversation we just
    had.

Just to jog your memory, Gary from Quality
    plating

spoke to you first and then referred me to you.

You told me you had a very nice straight solid
    bumper

that you would need to send to your chrome shop
    and

have re chromed for me and yes you told me what a
    great

deal I was getting many many times. That’s all I have to
    spend

on this job and you told me you would do that for me this
    time. You switched me over to a lady and

I paid you in full at that time, I have already told my
    customer its ordered and on the way.

So now you call me and change your mind because you have
    someone else to sell it to. All I can say is WOW.

That’s a said way to do business.

I own the largest Muscle car Sales and restoration shop in
    north west Indiana.

www.classymusclecars.com

I been here since 1975, over 35 years, I thought I found a new
    place to source parts from

but I guess not, IF YOUR WORD IS NO GOOD. If you didn’t want
    to sell it to me for that price

you should have told me then. (Not take my money and then
    change you mind)

I will be sure to post a very truthful story about you on
    our

face book page with more than 11, 000 muscle car

1st of Mar, 2014

Originally we told you 1250.00 for a re chrome bumper.Let me get this straight Tommy. I have a rust free bumper core 250.00 that's my cost.. We cut out the back braces sand blast the back side of all our used bumpers to make sure they are not rusted through. You told us yours was rusted JUNK! Now you want me to chrome our bumper for you at my cost 400.00. Ship it back and forth to my chrome shop in OKC for100.00. And you want it shipped to you for 800.00 including shipping with perfect show quality plating. We do not do perfect show quality work plating by the way which we say over 2500 times on YOUTUBE and our many websites unless you pay a lot more. By the way the cost of the used bumper does not include my fabrication experts reconditioning the bumper by taking out the braces sand blasting it before it's plated. There is another 100.00 my cost. So you think I am a liar. Just doesn't quite add up does it by the way I am sorry for calling you Stupid Tommy. Now any fool can see I would lose 100.00 to 200.00 if I were to sell you a bumper chrome plated for 675.00 plus shipping. Without companies like myself you could never finish the cars you are working on. Vendors by far are the most important part of the puzzle when putting it back together. Check out our 2300 videos of the parts we sell world wide. Do a You Tube search. Type in SKYLARK GRLLS, The Man has spoken, we appreciate your business folks. We really do.

• Pi
      19th of Mar, 2014

DISHONEST AT BEST.GTO OWNERS BEWARE.SOMEONE SOULD SHUT THIS BUSINESS DOWN.
    NEVER HAD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT PARTS PURCHACED FOR MY 1965 GTO I HAVE OWNED FOR 30 YEARS..
    SOLD ME A NOS IN THE BOX SHOW QUALITY TAIL PANEL TRIM FOR $1800.00. SENT THE WRONG PART WITH RECIEPT STATING BILLIONS & TRILLIONS DOES NOT DO REFUNDS AND NONE OF THERE PARTS ARE SHOW QUALITY.
    FRANK REASSURED ME THE TAIL PANEL I WILL RECIEVE IS PERFECT AND TO DISREGAURD THAT INVOICE FOR A TAIL LIGHT BODY PANEL AND IF THERE IS ANY PROBLEM WITH THE TRIM PANEL I COULD RETURN IT FOR A FULL REFUND.
    AFTER RETURNING WRONG PART I RECIEVED A TAPED TOGETHER NOS BOX AND A NOS TAIL PANEL TRIM MISSING PAINT & PITTING. I TRIED TO RETURN TRIM AND WAS TOLD THERE IS A NO RETURN POLICY, STILL HAVE NOT RECIEVED A REFUND OR RECIEPT FOR THIS PITTED, PAINT MISSING NOS TAIL PANEL TRIM w/ TAPED BOX THAT BILLIONS & TRILLIONS CLAIMED TO BE SHOW QUALITY. DON'T GET RIPPED OFF BY THIS GUY !!!