[Resolved] Billion Stars Express / not sending us to destination

Malaysia, Malaysia

My ticket id is [protected]. From OneUtama to Singapore Golden Mile. The bus plate number is AHD6855. The bus suppose to drop us at Sg but when pass through Jb custom, he u turn and drop us back to Jb custom saying he cant get through Sg custom. Want us to take the bus back outself. I want a full rrfund for this terrible experience and I will follow up to any authority until I get my answer.

Billion Stars Express

• Resolution statement

• Billion Stars Express Customer Care's Response, Oct 22, 2018

Greetings Customers,

Sorry for late replying your feedback and thank you for your feedback in highlighting this issue to us.
    We would like to apologize regarding this issue which unable to meet your expectations towards our services.
    Supposedly, the bus drivers should drop the passengers according to the trip destination.
    We sincerely apologize regarding this issue for wasting your time and money.
    We looking this feedback as a serious matter and will investigate this issue.
    We will try to improve our services from time to time.
    We hope you do not extend this issue. Your helpful feedback is highly appreciated.
    Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Billion Stars Express Sdn Bhd.

Ra