Billion brook - datacore easy / invested 200 rupees no payment of 2 month

1 India Review updated:

Have taken investment of 200 and I have completed my job of 2 month This company is suppose to pay me maximum 12000 rupees but I have not receive any payment. my joining date is 11-03-2008 and no payment yet.

just ask them if they dont want to pay me payment than atleast return my investment of 200 rupees, my waste of time money, my internet bills.
thats all.

Pa

Comments

• Sh
      15th of Feb, 2009

Yes, billionbrook.com also cheating me, i have a free member ship . I have completed more $35 USD work. They are certainly disconnect my account and also don't pay the money my work. My time, internet fill also waste. They are really hurt me.

• Ku
      17th of Feb, 2009

I have received 3 payments from them so far by paypal, can show proof if required. PM me if needed.

• Fa
      19th of Feb, 2009

please read the latest blog...

• Ka
      20th of Feb, 2009

i also received payment from billionbrook through theeteller.com but from theeteller to my bank account transfer will take howmany days i dont know if anyone knows reply me friends. hi kumar i would like to speak with u. reply.

23rd of Feb, 2009

hi, I worked from free membership 175$ worked in billionbrook my account was suspended. I am single user and single ip address. there is no reply from them and also not earned money it is all fake.

• Ra
      25th of Feb, 2009

i have also worked for more than 900$ billion brook transferred to theeteller..
    eteller not paying ... now the site is under for more than 4 days no response from the day 1
    BIG SCAM ... Kindly join together and punish those who are cheating .. Please...
    RAJ

• Sy
      26th of Feb, 2009

dear friends i am working with billionbrook since 01/10/2008. i have paid for basic membership us 49.99$ and premium membership usd 125$. but from october i have not received any payment from billionbrook. i have worked very hard. hops my payment willbe received. i am complated $2000 usd. billion brook have paid cheques also but all cheques have bounce. know they trf my money theeteller account. 28/01/2009. one month have gone but my payment have not received till now . i thing billionbrook and theeteller both are some. they are fraud and cheeters. they dont want to pay money to us that why they are playing this games.
    please friends don't register in biillionbrook. they are doing fraud.

26th of Feb, 2009

the eteller is still in maintaince, when they will be finished. Today billion brook sent a mail " The eteller is again active on or before PST 26/02/2009" IS it true?

• Lo
      27th of Feb, 2009

i am nazeer frm chennai, i am also working with billionbrook for the last 40 days, they have transfeered my $700 to my theeteller account, but theeteller.com website is under maintenance for the last 8 days, i do know when they will open their website .

i want to ask one doubt, for the last 20 days the processing of forms in the datacore software is pretty slow, after typing the form and when i click submit button i am getting a new window stating "fetching new images, plz wait " this message stays for 40 seconds, then only the next data form is loaded, i want to know is anybody working with billionbrook datacore getting this problem ? plz reply here or contact me by mail at arshad_2003_arshad@yahoo.co.in

i have attached the link here

• Ho

Hello Brook friends,

I have recently joined the complaints board and read all the comments posted by the members. There has been some positive reply from the comments posted by Kumar but most of the comments are not favorable to Billionbrook.
    I just want to let you all know that i'm also registered with Billionbrook from January 4th and waiting for 800USD for the past 1 month. But just for all your informations. One of our distant friends has been in USA and has given good certification regarding Billionbrook Office. That's the only motivation boosting me to work for billionbrook inspite of payments due. Lets all stay positive and believe in the Almighty. God helps those who help themselves.

• De
      27th of Feb, 2009

i want to know about this website, who all got payment and not, just add me mail me in royalford2002@yahoo.com

• Lo
      27th of Feb, 2009

theeteller website is back after maintenenace, and my account has been verified by them, now i can withdraw my money in my theeteller account.

4th of Mar, 2009

Hello hard workers,

i am from chennai, india.

Billionbrook is really irritating for the past 2-3 weeks. the server is too slow. currently 4.5 lakh users were online, every week there is an add on of 30000 to 35000 users online, so many people globally registering and continue registering,

This is to mr. lovely jacky, atleast u get that msg processing forms, i think u r in some basic or premium member, all those free members are unable to login or even if they login, within few minutes, server goes down, and the interesting fact is that, after keenly keying in all the data in forms accurately 100%, after submitting the form, the server down or capacity problem error will come all the forms filled were gone and not credited or paid for those forms filled.

theeteller is site up, but the charge is higher, whereas paypal allow free withdrawal if we draw more than 7000 rs. why mr. logan pal sticks to eteller i dont know.

Hello Mr. Logan pal, director of billion brook, if u r reading this complaint message, pls take actions, i have opened several support tickets, none of the ticket has been answered all r opened only and no solutions for it. Bill brook is doing good mr. logan pal, i personally want to tell u one thing, u r free form filling work is excellent hats off, but w.rt. to server u have to take immediate action.

please consider the following & take action immediately mr . logan pal,

1. Either u have to stop the free registration or increase the server bandwidth to continue the work, after filling each form for a time gap of 10 mins, ur server is down, the balance is also not credited, its really a waste of time, mr.logan pal, pls take action immediately.

2. Consider payments for indian people alone through paypal because we can withdraw freely for morethan 7000 rs.

3. If u didnt take immediate recovery steps, the complaint board will be full of complaints only, and one day automatically every body will log off from billionbrook server after seeing continuous message of server down.

I wrote this long essay, bcoz mr. logan pal wil surely read this complaint board and notice these points and recover the same taking immediate action, and i would like to say finally, all free members are really worried about their hard work will go waste, if the server is down continuously, pls take some action on these./ thank u for reading.

mr. lovely jacky pls send a mail to me at parthipanwins@gmail.com reg following, and we wil keep in touch of the latest things, mr. kumar also can share his views through my email id.

i think u r a basic or premium member thats y atleast 40 secs u can see that, for free members, it wil show server immediately after clicking submit button.

• In
      8th of Mar, 2009

Yes, I also work for Billion brooks. Currently $397 were transfereed to my eteller account. I have already given request to tranfer from eteller to my bank account. This transaction is showing pending in etller from 28th Feb'2009. I am not sure when actual transfer will take place. If anybody knows about it please let me know on uday_deo@yahoo.co.in

For earlier payment where billionbrooke cheque bounce back there is no reply yet from billion broke that when we will get credit of the pending payment (with compensation fee as per last letter of Mr. Logan Pal dated 17th Feb'2009).

Please let me know if anybody have some information on above topics.

Let's keep positive thinking up...

• Pa
      9th of Mar, 2009

hey latest news now around 50000 to 60000 members are gone, my account also got suspended and i cannot activate now bcoz i have exceeded the maximum limit.

i used to connect net thru mobile gprs. at all times i used to login with single username only but they wil suspend my account continuously my username is "parthipan" inspite of explaining everything now they have finaly suspended i had around 200$

mr. logan pal if u r reading this pls release my account and activate it, bcoz not even once i had made more than 1 username, but ur worst server always detects wrongly as multiple login, am innocent, and all my hard work goes waste pls reactivate my account named "parthipan" Mr. Logan Pal if u r really a genuine person.
    else god only knows what to do with -----???

• Je
      10th of Mar, 2009

Hello hard workers,

i am from chennai, india.

Billionbrook is really irritating for the past 2-3 weeks. the server is too slow. currently 4.9 lakh users were online, every week there is an add on of > 35000 users online, so many people globally registering and continue registering.

Currently $580 were transfered to my eteller account for jan & feb. I have already given request to tranfer from eteller to my bank account. This transaction is showing pending in etller from 28th Feb'2009. and I have applied for theeteller debit card, no reply has been recieved since 40days. I am not sure when actual transfer will take place and when i get the debit card. If anybody knows about it please let me know on abdulkaderhariff@rediffmail.com

mr. logan pal if u r reading this pls Consider payments for indian people alone through paypal instead of payment through theeteller.

Please let me know if anybody have some information on above topics

• Di
      10th of Mar, 2009

chi... are you a human being... don't have sense... wat ###ing business you ppl have other than releasing the payment of the ppl who are doing billion brook job with full hope... god will punish you very badly... ###... ###ers... don't have sense... chi... pls release our payments... atleast give d payments 4 what v did...

11th of Mar, 2009

Mr. logan pal, atleast post ur next letter, and my username is "parthipan" pls chk it out all my support tickets. all the support tickets are opened by ur server, but none of the support staff replied about my queries, after logging first time, its showing account suspended, again i went and activated my username, it said account activated, then i went and login again with the same username "parthipan" but it is again saying my account got suspended.

evem though it is a server problem, u people are not at all rectifying the problem, why are u doing like this i dont know. what happened to my hard work earnings of around 200$ pls if u are unable to activate my account also, its ok, pls transfer the amount for which i had worked around 700 to 800 hours i had spend with your superb fast express server often showing "Temporarily Server Down not available capacity problem" msg every 5 to 10 minutes, inspite of our patience we are keep on logging day and night and doing all this kind of work not for time pass, purely to reduce our family financial burden, if u r not sure how to proceed further please stop further free registrations, so that no new person will get affeted by ur superior fast server.

mr. logan pal, i had spend hardly 600 to 750 hours of my life in to this datacore software, so u pls consider that and release my 200$ . its very serious, if u didnt take prompt action, this blog will fill of negative reply only.

Hope u wil come back and release all our hard work payments

11th of Mar, 2009

please do payments for all indians only through paypal pls stop processing thru that useless eteller

• Ra
      15th of Mar, 2009

These informations r true to my knowledge...