BillingWare.net / obtaining money without permission

I WAS ON MY COMPUTER USING THE INTERNET AND AN ADVERTISEMENT CAME UP FOR ANTIVIRUS 2009 SOFTWARE FROM THIS COMPANY WWW.BILLINGWARE.NET. I WAS UNABLE TO PROCEED WITH WHAT I WANTED TO DO UNLESS I DOWNLOADED THIS SOFTWARE, AT A PRICE OF £49.95. I THEREFORE DOWNLOADED THIS SOFTWARE. WHEN I RECEIVE THE EMAIL CONFIRMING MY DOWNLOAD AND MY PURCHASE, I FIND OUT THEY HAVE TAKEN MONEY FROM ME FOR OTHER SOFTWARE, WHICH I DID NOT ASK FOR.
I HAVE BEEN CONTACTING THIS COMPANY SINCE JULY 12TH 2008 WHICH WAS WHEN I PURCHASED THE DOWNLOAD. AT PRESENT DATE, THEY HAVE STILL NOT REFUNDED ME THE MONEY AFTER NUMEROUS EMAILS
IS THIS SOMETHING YOU CAN HELP ME WITH
THE ONLY CONTACT I HAVE IS WWW.BILLINGWARE.NET AND SUPPORT@BILLINGWARE.NET

I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO

Comments

• Br
      6th of Aug, 2008

They did exactly the same to me, my computer went into meltdown and I had numerous pop ups from this company pop up. I proceeded to buy what I thought was AUD$59.95 worth of antivirus software, and i have now been charged $140 and did even receive anything.

No response to my email has been made to date.

BillingWare.net - Billing ware steels illegal money
    BillingWare.net
    Netherlands
    www.billingware.net

By mistake is the antivirus 2009 entered on my computer when I was on the internet. Before I had no problems with any virussen on my computer because I have McAfee. By accident is apparently Antivirus installed on my computer. It ‘s very suspicious. But I couldn’t uninstall this program (inspite of trying it). Every moment it gave warnings of so called “ infections” and that I didn’t had an authorized program of Antivirus 2009 on my computer. But I didn’t ask for it. At last my computer gave constantly a blue screen with warnings that I had to get authorization in order to continue with my computer properly. Out of frustration I accepted the authorization just to pay only the anti virus 2009 software for € 49, 95. Because I had to go on with my work. But I didn’t know that I had also to pay for the Alpha Wipe Tracks cleaner and the premium support (€ 29, 95 and €24, 95). I did not ask for this. But now I have paid and it was not possible to correct this order.

I am very disappointed in the way Bilingware.net has acted. I wanted a refund of my order. Because I’m not satisfied. Unfortunately they don't answers my complaint. And by telephone you can't reach them.

7th of Aug, 2008

The same thing happened to me but the amount at the end varied a little. Now I am receiving further charges and I cannot find how to cancel and get rid of them.
    I am unable to afford the charges and need to know how to get rid of the software and charges.

Help us please

i brought antivirus 2008, and now i have viruses, they chared me 108.oo

• Ri
      8th of Aug, 2008

The same thing happened to me. They created the problem and out of disparation I purchased the Antivirus 2009 for the "one time charge" of $49.95. I was immediately charged 3 fees for a total of $109.75. I have been told that I will receive a refund within 3 weeks (18004671077) which don't expect. I have also had the card replaced since that time, though my bank says that I could still get a refund on that card#.

• Ju
      8th of Aug, 2008

I had the same problem, and don't try to contact them the scam you by phone and email, what a rip, and the use the msn wording

9th of Aug, 2008

I didn't order the program for antivirus because the add for soft ware was deceptive.When you sign for 49.oodollars they have some other soft ware there that you have buy. They keep putting this add on my computer for me to buy all three.I don't have that kind of money. I can't just get the antivirus they are rip offs. I wish they would me alone. I am 72 years old and not stupid.

• Be
      11th of Aug, 2008

Help me please!

• Er
      11th of Aug, 2008

They did the same thing to me. I got charged $109.75 but I just received an email saying that they are going to charge me now for service fees. This company has to be stopped.

• Kw
      13th of Aug, 2008

I'm from HK. Exactly what had happened to me. The money was taken from my visa account before I cancelled the visa the next day. 'Antivirus 2009' which is already a virus & prompted me of 40 virus. Till then, I still have the 'Antivirus 2009' virus log in my computer and cannot get rid off. Please desminate to your friends & if possible, let them pay back to our loss.

• Da
      13th of Aug, 2008

Happened to me! Call your credit card provided and report your card lost. They issue you a new card and number and they will not be able to automatically take additional funds monthly (which they have tried). Sorry to say, I don't think were getting anything back, learn the lesson and tell everyone.

• Ro
      14th of Aug, 2008

I just got an email from billingware to tell me that if I don't contact them in the new three days.. they will charge me $11 . I suspected that this is to make me go to their site, and confirm that it is a real address. Can we sue this people?

17th of Aug, 2008

I was ripped off, they just add other items onto your bill
    and say "purchased in a bundle".
    I really don"t know what to expect next.
    Have cancelled my card, and changed account No.
    They took 49.98..29.95..and 24.95.

• Ar
      17th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sirs,

Please, give me a break with your pop-ups. I really hate them. Remove my email address from your list or I'll ask my law firm to make a complaint.

Sincerely,

A.Kalombo

• De
      18th of Aug, 2008

I to have been taken and my money has been taken. I am not at all happy about the situation at all. I tried this one and another one where you can buy noton online also. That one to didnt work. So this has made me spend 50.00 for this one and 55.00 for the norton one that is 105.00 that i have worked very hard for these people to beable to take peoples money like this is bull hunk. I really need my money back and want to know how to do so.

• Pl
      18th of Aug, 2008

Spoke to my credit card company, they will cancel card and send new one in its place. Also fowarded this
    complaint page to their fraud section for investigation. I think all of the rest of you should do the same thing if you have not already done so.

• Ne
      18th of Aug, 2008

Don't buy anything that say like visa anti virus 2008 or something like that. All good antivirus have an actual name its too bad all of you have been fooled
    my anti-virus is NOD32 i paid $30 for it, that's it

• Th
      20th of Aug, 2008

the same thing happened to me, i managed to get they`re phone number from my credit card company
    and i cancelled my purchase,

here is the number 866-494-8886

• Ol
      20th of Aug, 2008

i, m experiencing the same problem with this company!!! they constantly bombard my computer with pop up and will not leave me alone. i have already purchased there 2008 anti-virus and they still asking me to purchase a new one and by the way i was billed for what i did not athuorise