Billinghlp.com / vital link does not work; cannot get a refund
I have received this email:
Dear Robbert Veen,
We, the representatives of billinghlp.com Customer Support Center thank you for choosing us.
This is to notify you that we have charged the needed amount of 29.95 EUR from your account since you have chosen recurrent charging for Eguidestore.
Please contact us back if you have any questions or difficulties with our products or services.
If You wish to cancel recurrent charges please follow step-by-step instructions listed below.
NOTE: CANCELLATION OF RECURRENT CHARGES WILL STOP YOUR USE OF THIS SERVICE
1. Please insert the following link into the address bar of your browser: http://billinghlp.com/support/
2. Once the page is open, fill in at least two blank fields with the following information to locate your transaction:
Your credit card number used while purchasing the product
Your order number
E-mail used while purchasing the product
3. Choose "Login" to enter
4. Once your order information page appears, press "Cancel Order" in "Order Status" area
5. View drop-down menu on next page to select the reason of your subscription termination
6. Please carefully check entered information. Click "Cancel Order" to continue or "Back" to return to the previous page and change information details.
7. The page will appear to notify you about your order cancellation confirmation.
Your feedback is highly appreciated.
Customer Support Center
I wanted to stop payments, but the link does not work. This means I have been charged now since august for a service I do not want.