Billiardex / Fraud and scam!

Salt Lake City, UT, United States Review updated:
1.8

Well as we can read almost 3 months ago, one of their employees wrote in a reply and claim to try to resolve my complaint. Well i think 3 months is a long enough time to wait for a few hooks that apparently Ms. violeta nor the response writer have attended to, i still have no hooks!! furthermore i also paid for color matching chalk and again, yes you got it... nothing!!!

Apparently america's largest online pool table vendor cannot afford a software program that will auto remind them of backordered items, comp USA have a software that can do that for $100, or maybe no one care to read it.

The level of customer follow up or service is in my experience a big big ZERO.And yes the so call delux pool pack that others mentioned is indeed a pile of junk that you can do much better at walmart for a lot less and they have chalk in stock!!!
Va

Comments

Jo
  2nd of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
Whatever, you obviously were an unfortunate exception to Billiardex's great service. Billiardex was fast, friendly, and their prices and quality are amazing. Too bad you didn't have a good experience. All the people that I have talked to that are actual customers had wonderful experiences with Billiardex.
Ri
  25th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
You realize this is a relative of the owners submitting these answers they are all a bunch of crooks!!! Please advise DONT BUY THEIR PRODUCTS, ALL JUNK!!!
Ri
  25th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
THIS COMPANY SUCKS!!!
Sa
  29th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
You seem bitter. I thought that this company sold pool tables, I don't see any complaints about the table. Seems it was better than you say it was. Do you still have the table? I'm looking to buy a table and this is the best company I have found so far.
Jo
  1st of Sep, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Samantha, I live in Utah where the headquarters for this company is located. I know several people who have these tables in their homes and they love them. After shopping around I have found that there is nothing out there for less than about $4, 000 that compares to the quality of these tables. You wont be dissappointed.
Fi
  11th of Nov, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Yes they indeed sell china made pool tables at inflated cost. Yes they are junk, and you really do get what you pay for. I was dupped by the "paid actors" in there testimonials, and purchased one. There really is nothing you can do to resolve the issues, thats why these scam companies thrive and grow, no resolve or money can be refunded (and they know this). Thats why the internet is about 99.85% of a scam business. People "want to believe" they are telling some sort of truth, when in fact, marketing gurus know all the tricks to pull you in. Once they have your money, all you can do is feel the sting and complain, while they run to the bank and get rich. There is no more honesty and integrity in america anymore, I defy anyone to show me 1 honest company on the web that will refund or 'make it right". (crickets chirping..), no one?... Bueller? anyone? No? It really is sadthat everyone has to lie to steal a buck these days. So get over it, fell the sting, suck it up, and remember... "if it sounds too good to be true???... you know the rest..."
Ch
  5th of May, 2011
I recently purchased a 9' pool table from PoolTables.com and have been extremely happy with the table and the value I received. Although there was a minor issue with the installation (a bump of wax under the felt) Seth sent out the installation crew almost immediately to resolve the issue. I also could not properly assemble the bridge cue with the premium package so Seth sent out 2 new bridge cues to replace them so now I have 3! I am exteremely happy with the customer service and quality of my new pool table and my game is already improving.