Bill Seidle Chevrolet, Clermont FL / Faulty repairs

I took my 1993 gmc safari to bill siedles for diagnostic and repair. The diagnostic was completed and the repairs affected. But upon return of my car i noticed that the transmission was no longer shifting properly. The parts of the vehicle that were repaired were indirectly connected to the operation of my transmission but were electronic units. Per an independent transmission shop, the electronic part would not have affected the mechanical operation of the transmission itself.

When i called the service adviser called john and tried to report the problem to him he became very defensive and began to state that the van came in to him with transmission problems. A clear lie on his behalf. Again although the parts repaired do affect the transmissions operation they do not affect the mechanical parts of the transmission itself.

I have spoken to others in my industry, the car industry, and i have been made aware that bill siedles mechanical shop has in fact been subject to many unhappy customer complaints.

To future customers, please be careful, in my opinion, bill siedles is a high profile scam shop, your better off going to a mom and pop, or back yard mechanic.

More Bill Seidle Chevrolet, Clermont FL Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Je
      21st of Dec, 2017

When we first moved to Clermont we had only GM vehicles, cars and trucks both. After two bad experiences with this dealership we moved our business to another GM dealer. Then Don Mealey's organization bought this dealership out. We thought things would improve due to Mealey's large ownership of GM locations. We moved our business back to Mealey when our service tech got a job there. We trusted him to take care of us and he did. Then he was "let go" for some strange reason. Since we had pretty good luck while he was there we stayed with Mealey...big mistake. Evidently the employees and management all had the same issues as Seidel. They were probably the same people. Long story short, we've had several returns to have things fixed, sometimes three times. When I finally did a GM service customer survey I told them in the survey how I now felt about their service dept. and shop. Instead of receiving a call from someone at Mealey's corporate offices I got a rude call from my service tech telling me if I didn't like their service dept. maybe we should "part ways...friendly like" and I should go somewhere else. Since this happened I'm now determined to get some results from the Mealey organization. People need to be fired...training needs to be done, period.