BikeSomeWhere / Bad service

I received four pairs of DeFeet socks as a Christmas present, shipped from bikesomewhere.com. Unfortunately when I opened the box, I discovered all four pair were size small, instead of mediums. You wouldn't think it was a big deal, other than having to pay to ship them back to the dealer, right? They are a gift, who cares? Think again. I emailed orders@, and I was told DeFeet does not make sized medium socks. I thought this was a strange thing to say considering I have worn medium socks from DeFeet for years. They go as far as to embroider the sock size into the bottom of the sock. Further strange, the image they have of the SAME socks I had received as a gift, were DeFeet 'MD', or MEDIUMS, on their own website. Right there in plain sight, after telling me DeFeet doesn't make size mediums! I did more digging, and it turns out some socks are listed with correct size options (S, M, L) while others are incorrect at S/M and M/L. Roll your dice, because you will be gambling on what size socks you will get in the mail! Long story short, every time I emailed the orders@, this woman named Ellie kept changing her story about DeFeet sock sizes. She wouldn't admit the sizing in the website, S/M and M/L were in fact incorrect. Instead of offering to send a return label and offering a refund, I was asked to ship the socks back on my own tab and have them exchanged for size M/L. Would they be size large, or size medium? She couldn't tell me. BAD BUSINESS! If you see something suspicious on this site, double check before you place the order. This sock size mishap probably isn't the only mistake on the site.

More BikeSomeWhere Complaints & Reviews