bikepartsusa / HORRIBLE!!!

1 PA, United States Review updated:

I thought that maybe BikepartsUSA was HORRIBLE to deal with on all counts. Reading through web complaints about BikepartsUSA shows that this happens most of the time, WHY? I have no idea why, some people just cant run a business I guess?? Anyway, my order arrive SUPER later, weeks later and with 80% of the order missing. I got charged $65 for (2) handlebars ($7 ea.) and on freewheel ($12). Calling them has been a nightmare and I have no other recourse but to get screwed and call the better business buereau and VISA to complain, oh and also web complaints(yay) Thanks BikepartsUSA, you WASTED TOO MUCH OF MY LIFE!!!

WARNING: DONT ORDER FROM THEM, OR YOU WILL BE TAKING A BIG CHANCE THIS MIGHT HAPPEN TO YOU, IM HOPING THIS DOESNT HAPPEN MOST OF THE TIME, BUT AFTER TALKING TO THEM, I THINK THEY ARE CALCULATING AND RUDE! SO WHO KNOWS WHAT IS THE DEAL IS!! BEWARE, THIS HAS BEEN A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!

Cc

More bikepartsusa Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      13th of Apr, 2010

My Experience was fantastic. I read this and gave it a chance anyway and order arrived with 4 days and was just as i ordered it. I will certainly use them again. Not to mention the man on the phone was very helpful and pointed me in the right direction as to what parts i needed .

• Ro
      22nd of Nov, 2010

I also had a great ordering experience with them and the service DEPT helped me find the parts i need because i hade no idea no what part to buy or how to install this part . They emailed back and forth and called me to see if every thing went well . There were times they did not answer the phone when they were busy but otherwise great people