Bikeparts USA / Shoddy internet business

1 800 NE 40th CourtOakland Park, FL, United States Review updated:

I have placed two orders with this firm and both turned into nightmares. The first order was shipped by US mail AGAINST my instructions, and was lost. I had to wait eight WEEKS to get a refund, then had to write letters and e-mails and threaten to get it. The second order (I don't know why I forgave them) had three good items and one that did NOT match the website description AT ALL. They have not answered their phones or e-mail for two weeks, and I have referred the matter to my credit card company. CONCLUSION: Why deal with these dodgy clowns at all when their competition gives much better and certainly more honest service. BikeParts USA is shoddy, bordering on criminal. Why bother with them, whether their bad performance is intentional or not? You can get most everything they sell elsewhere without the hassle and inconvenience.

Va

Comments

• Lt
      23rd of Jul, 2008

This is an update to the complaint. Two more weeks have gone by and I have gotten several garbled and cryptic e-mails from BikePartsUSA promising to e-mail me a call tag, but, naturally, I have not received one. I know a lie when I hear one. Here is an example of one of their messages: "it was sent about a hour ago via ups to this email . I know It takes anywhere from 30mins to 2 hours to come threw as ups sends it to you from there server." (sic) Naturally, the tag was a no-show. They delay and delay further, lie and lie again, and hope I will go away, just like with the first order. What sleazebuckets!!

• Ra
      17th of Jun, 2010
    Bikeparts USA - Order not received after 45 days
    BikeParts USA

I placed an order May 3, 2010. Although the tracking info showed all items shipped and delivered, only two items arrived. I called countless times with no answer on either line, and sent multiple email messages that were never returned. Finally I spoke to someone that told me that the balance of my order would be shipped that week. I received the second package that was still missing an Item.

I again called back and was told the item was being shipped directly from the manufacturer. That was weeks ago. I have tried several more times to call this company with no answer. The were able to charge my full balance very quickly on my credit card, but after a month and a half, I still don't have all the items. Stay clear of this vendor!

• 19
    Oakland Park
    Florida
    Phone: (877) 727-8731
    bikepartsusa.com

I ordered a part from them, but started reading about all the bad dealings they've had. I called to cancel the order but only got a recorder. I told them to cancel my order and refund the money to my credit card. They ignored my instructions. A few days later they called and said the part was shipped. I told them I would not accept the package. They told me they are charging me a 15% restocking fee.

These guys are crooks. NEVER do business with them.